XP
Country
United States
impizkit said:
Wolvenreign said:
Malgamus said:
Metal Slime

You're getting closer, but not quite.

QUOTE(Kajdan @ Oct 7 2010, 04:42 PM) is metal king slime a boss? it's not in DQIX...

Hmm, closer...
Platinum Jewel Slime. Lets stay on topic now.....

Wrong! That guess was actually getting farther away.

This is just time passing before the dump, anyway. Stretch your mind about RPGs before you delve into the next big one!

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if it's not the most difficult battle this says it's the highest exp in the game...

QUOTE said:
The platinum king jewel (originally PlatKing / Platinum King due to display constraints) is a recurring monster in the Dragon Quest series. Introduced in Dragon Quest VII, it is a gem slime variant that normally acts as the single largest source of experience in the games it appears in, above even that of the metal king slime.

source

quick edit: fixed source link

Malgamus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I give up. How about we all post the first RPG that got you hooked on genre?

Mine was Final Fantasy for the NES. I first had to be the navigator for my brother while he played it(a trend that continued for many years) then I got my chance and I was hooked from that moment on.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Still no dump, eh.
frown.gif

Wanted to play the US version but if it takes that long, I'm just gonna wait for the EUR one.

@Malgamus: First RPG? I think that was Terranigma on SNES (my all-time favorite game)

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Malgamus said:
Well, I give up. How about we all post the first RPG that got you hooked on genre?

Mine was Final Fantasy for the NES. I first had to be the navigator for my brother while he played it(a trend that continued for many years) then I got my chance and I was hooked from that moment on.
Im game here. For me it was Final Fantasy VII and Pokemon Red for Gameboy. Now I have played every Final Fantasy, Every Dragon Quest and many more. Sadly, Pokemon died for me after Red.

basf11214

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
impizkit said:
Im game here. For me it was Final Fantasy VII and Pokemon Red for Gameboy. Now I have played every Final Fantasy, Every Dragon Quest and many more. Sadly, Pokemon died for me after Red.

Unfortunately, I'm still playing the Pokemon games, despite having been old enough to remember the release of Red, which got me into the RPG genre. Somebody needs to kill Pokemon because it can be so damned addictive.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fine, so you all collectively give up.

The answer was Level 8 Liquid Metal Slime from Dragon Quest V. Maximum stats, including 255 health AND metal defense and spell resistance, which means he could easily solo the boss.

My first RPG was Pokemon, but my first RPG that really got me to thinking about RPGs was Grandia II.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Wolvenreign said:

The answer was Level 8 Liquid Metal Slime from Dragon Quest V. Maximum stats, including 255 health AND metal defense and spell resistance, which means he could easily solo the boss.

My first RPG was Pokemon, but my first RPG that really got me to thinking about RPGs was Grandia II.
The quiz question was rigged......

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
impizkit said:
Wolvenreign said:

The quiz question was rigged......

Pfft, how so, mister "I've played every Dragon Quest"?
rolleyes.gif

=P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.