Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now this is what the graphic capabilities for the ds should look like
smile.gif
, and i hope more games follow this example.

http://ds.qj.net/Final-Fantasy-Crystal-Chr...pg/49/aid/87234

P.S Square can make anything into gold no matter the system, because this doesn't even look like former ds attempts at good graphics.
biggrin.gif

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking forward to this game, But I feel that moving diagonally will be a pain in the ass. Unless I can use my stylus to move my character around with my right hand and the D-Pad for attacks and whatever.
Damn, You just reminded me of other final fantasy games coming out... Like FF13... I NEED A PS3 NAO~!

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What kind of battle system is that? I haven't played many FF's (should get around to it
tongue.gif
), so I've pretty much only played the strategy and the turnbased ones

eseyo1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not at critical when it comes to FF games. I know people were not happy with FFCC on GC, but I appreciate the variety of games that they try to come out with. For instance, FF Tactics on GBA is one of my favorite games even though its a completely different kind of game. I'm excited for Chocobo Tales. SquareEnix is creative and I appreciate their willingness to try new things.

xergal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I need me a decent RPG, one that'll save on my cruddy SC:CF...though I have a sneaking suspicion that my SC is dieing:(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay