Gaming Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates DS

Tio BOB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dr4G0nZ said:
I have a SC Lite MicroSD too, and I'm not experiencing those problems. Just the "Thank you for playing." message.

At least there is someone else who owns a SC Lite MicroSD
rolleyes.gif

bennydigital

Trophies
Website
n
XP
Country
United States
Ill try this latter but someone with free time right now could try.
On R4 name the game as the MSHL file and boot it on the media icon.
Or does that patch the game as well?

Runey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
someone want to tell me why the 'list of working / not working' doesn't include EZV (EZ flash 5) ???

It's a very good card, and should be listed and worked on as well.. there's many of us with this card who would also like a fix for this 'thank you for playing' screen of death.

thehunter8478

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
g6 ds real
G6 & M3 system files 3.1 e18
thank you screen is there... i hope they make a patch or update soon id like to play without worrying about when the scren might pop up....

on the bright side atleast it only says thank you for playing instead of saying game over buy the game if you want to continue....

bspline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Tio BOB said:
Dr4G0nZ said:
I have a SC Lite MicroSD too, and I'm not experiencing those problems. Just the "Thank you for playing." message.

rolleyes.gif

I have the SC lite as well, but all I get is the white screen of death... how are your settings?

WeiLi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As a poor student who wouldn't have bought the game I think this sucks and I hope it get fixed.

As a gamer I think this a great way to introduce players to the game before purchasing it. It's also a good way to tell marketers that gamers like good games.

Taziz

Trophies
XP
Country
kurisu74 said:
Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles_Ring_Of_Fates_USA_NDS-Micronauts

just out... don't have the nfo but i guess they fixed the bug?
dude thats not a bug its a protection thing by SE why still people thinking its a bug ?

skunky

Trophies
XP
Country
France
anyway -Micronauts say nothing about this "protection removed" ..
i quote the ripper's note:
QUOTE said:
Eat Shit.

Our 30th NDS game.

Looking for nothing ever.
Stay safe, don't race or pre on USA or .nl

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No one can prove anything so far, if it was some kind of anti-piracy shouldn't it affect all flashcarts especially those that patch. THis is what I was told earleir, tell me or pm or post some stuff to prove contrary.

GDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
dude thats not a bug its a protection thing by SE why still people thinking its a bug ?
dude it is a bug if you read the posts.
and it will be fixed by the flashcart creator even though its a protection.

QUOTEKotlol wrote:
Ok lets get this straight IT IS NOT A COPY PROTECTION! Since at the beginning of the game I couldnt even start it. I updated my firmware and encounter the same thing.... But.... my friend who has a cycloDS never encountered this problem. So far its been dated with R4 and M3 but not CycloDS. Apperently this is a firmware bug....R4 and M3 are almost the same firmware there for the bugs.

It could also be the ones getting are European DSes wich is also a bug I noticed in M3s. Sometimes when your DS is european and the ROM is USA. The game freezes or gives weird bugs.... I hardly think this is a copy protection its a bug that inniates the end of the game wich I hade with Star Fox 2 on an emulator once. If you held start during a level change you suddenly got END SCORE ENTRY and CREDITS... So this is a FULL BUG in the ROM.

rdeal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taziz said:
kurisu74 said:

if it was protection,don't you think it would have been in the jpn version?

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rdeal said:
Taziz said:
kurisu74 said:

I don't think pirating is such a big issue in japan as compared to usa. I think Japanese people don't pirate as much in comparison to americans, so maybe that is why SE didn't decide to think about CRC in the JPN version? Thats just my theory....

Posts merged

I know alot of my japanese friends in Japan don't use the internet as much, and their lives aren't as focused around a computer/having internet compared to us people. I think that leads to less downloading of roms and what not.... so maybe thats why it wasn't implemented in the JPN version

Yigor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
rdeal said:
Taziz said:
kurisu74 said:

like a drowning man sticks to everything he can put his hands on... NO, it wasnt on the jap version? why? hmm, lemme see, there not so many ppl talking and reading jap except the jap themselves...

and you can be 110% sure that SE put a protection on that game if you would just be willing to open your eyes instead of crying for a "demo", "kiosk version" or "bug"...

Tio BOB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
bspline said:
Tio BOB said:
Dr4G0nZ said:

rolleyes.gif

I have the SC lite as well, but all I get is the white screen of death... how are your settings?

I'm patching it using Super Card V2.65 software with settings on default.

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yigor said:
rdeal said:
Taziz said:
kurisu74 said:

like a drowning man sticks to everything he can put his hands on... NO, it wasnt on the jap version? why? hmm, lemme see, there not so many ppl talking and reading jap except the jap themselves...

and you can be 110% sure that SE put a protection on that game if you would just be willing to open your eyes instead of crying for a "demo", "kiosk version" or "bug"...

SO you have proof it's copyright protection.

rdeal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If they had a protection they would have put it in every version not just one.What you think they sat there and said we will let them pirate it in japan but not the usa and they would have stopped the game at the title screen not at random times and don't give me crap that they wanted people to demo it

skunky

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i just got the "thank you for playing" with micronauts version.. also exactly the same size than "hugecock" rlz .. stay tuned
frown.gif

Yigor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
rdeal said:
If they had a protection they would have put it in every version not just one.What you think they sat there and said we will let them pirate it in japan but not the usa and they would have stopped the game at the title screen not at random times and don't give me crap that they wanted people to demo it

i dont give you anything, you r free to believe what ya want... and i am tired of posting what people dont want to see/read/hear...

Taziz

Trophies
XP
Country
Yigor said:
rdeal said:

i dont give you anything, you r free to believe what ya want... and i am tired of posting what people dont want to see/read/hear...
dude your probably very tired you got like 6 posts wau you shoud take it easy get a bear
grog.gif
or else we might loose you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4