Gaming Final Fansasy V Advance

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
download an irc programme (such as "mIRC" - google it) and use the server "efnet". The channel name is "#gbatemp". If you don't find me just ask teh people on there and they should help you. IF you want to learn how to get roms by yourself type the command "!help" on the channel and read the links that appear.

FranckKnight

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One of the few days I'd like to have some rapidshare links
biggrin.gif
So I'd be able to try the game on the bus while going back home. Guess I'll wait a few more hours
tongue.gif

shin-obi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
One of the few days I'd like to have some rapidshare linksÂ
biggrin.gif
So I'd be able to try the game on the bus while going back home. Guess I'll wait a few more hoursÂ
tongue.gif

people posted rapidshare links on #gbatemp before the game was available there, and they were banned (and mocked) instantly. it's too bad that a lot of mods (especially in IRC channels, the mods on these boards all seem to be great though) seem to be insecure brats. give them one ounce of power and they abuse it, probably because they have no power in real life. it's pretty sad, really, the people who posted those links were trying to (and did) help.

game seems good, by the way. im not all that impressed with the "improved music" people are raving about. if you played the game on snes, you're not really in for anything all that new. new battle graphics are nice, but I wish they would go the extra mile and improve the other graphics as well.

Mike83

Trophies
Website
gardensoccer.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
download an irc programme (such as "mIRC" - google it) and use the server "efnet". The channel name is "#gbatemp". If you don't find me just ask teh people on there and they should help you. IF you want to learn how to get roms by yourself type the command "!help" on the channel and read the links that appear.

Thanks Dice
smile.gif

Sherv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I don't understand the anti-rapidshare mentality but whatever....IRC, much like real life, is full of pricks.

FranckKnight

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One of the few days I'd like to have some rapidshare links 
biggrin.gif
So I'd be able to try the game on the bus while going back home. Guess I'll wait a few more hours 
tongue.gif

people posted rapidshare links on #gbatemp before the game was available there, and they were banned (and mocked) instantly. it's too bad that a lot of mods (especially in IRC channels, the mods on these boards all seem to be great though) seem to be insecure brats. give them one ounce of power and they abuse it, probably because they have no power in real life. it's pretty sad, really, the people who posted those links were trying to (and did) help.

I get you, while I got the internet at work, I don't have mIRC, avoiding issues with work and all you know. You don't want to spend time chatting, while writing on a webpage like this only takes a few seconds, not like it requires constant attention on conversations.

But I'm glad I got something to look up once I get home tonight
biggrin.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Thanks Dice
Just got FF V on the IRC Channel

Thanks Dice
smile.gif

lol this is turning into a dice appreciation thread now

Resident0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
man this game has some dodgy slowdown, im running on SC SD with just the "saver" patch so i can manually save and there's some dreadful slowdown when theres more than about 3 sprites on screen at once!

sixb0nes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
The save anywhere functions of M3/G6 will cause it to slowdown considerably. Just turn off those functions, since FFV has a quicksave feature.

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
So that's why everyone is having those issues... haha...
tongue.gif

All the time I thought they had bad examples of their respective hardware.

Speaking for myself I have never used these optional save-anywhere and whatnot functions so I've never actually experienced these slow downs. I've always thought, "Gee, what have they been drinking"
happy.gif

johnnywalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have never played FF on any console. Is it worth starting my adventure with the serie? Will it be difficult to start playing, how long does it take to finish this one? Hope it is a good game, cause I wanna something interesting to play on my handheld
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.