FFXII Save file converting problem

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by romeoondaline, Jun 18, 2010.

1. romeoondaline
    OP

romeoondaline GBAtemp Fan

Aug 16, 2006
    United States
    U know where
    Alright guys!
    So i have this problem, and i have been googling for hours and hours but still no real answer.

So i was playing FFXII and i realized that i wanted to a editor that has been out already. Some of us may already be familiar with it it called "IvaliceSE".
    Oh yea i sold my 2 ps2s and got a ps3 so i only have a ps3 right now to play FFXII, i still have my PS2 memory card and i got an adapter to transfer saves from my MEMcard to my PS3 so i can pick up from where i left off.

Alright so yesterday i transferred the FFXII Save file (from my ps3) to my USB and i plugged it in and it was like "PS3/Export/PSV/BASLUS-20963464631323030.PSV". So i researched some then i got the "PSVExporter" Program and exported the files from the PSV save. (the PSV was exported in like 3 different files: 1. static 2. icon.sys and 3.BASLUS-20963FF1215)

Then started up the Ivalice Save Editor and figured out that i had to use the "BASLUS-20963FF1215" file and BAMM it worked. It showed me the hours, the items and everything, and i was able to edit everything. i was Happy to achieve something.

So the problem is after i edited everything i did. i figured out that there was no way to convert the 3 exported files back INTO PSV. and that's where i need help on. i researched around but i really didn't find any good answers. So if someone would be willing to help or just explain the process, i really would appreciate it. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice