FFCCEoT Single Player Freeze

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Aeladya, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Aeladya
    OP

Aeladya *mistressOFtheCLOW

Nov 13, 2004
    United States
    Idaho Falls, ID
    Ok before you ask, I am running the Anti-Piracy cheat. I am also using an R4DS as it was a gift for X-Mas from my boyfriend. Anyway I just started the game and when I go into the forest, trying to learn the basics of battle the game freezes after it tells me that I can attack mid-air. Even after resetting the DS the game still freezes at the same spot. Can anyone help me? I am using a Kingston 2GB Micro SD in my R4DS and all my other games work fine. Any help is appreciated.

I tried skipping the basics of battle, but when I take some steps the game freezes again.

2. Dragonmasta666

Dragonmasta666 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2009
    United States
    How far in is that, I just got my first crystal without any problems.

3. Aeladya
    OP

Nov 13, 2004
    United States
    Idaho Falls, ID
    When you first enter the forest. It just freezes on me, in the same exact spot.

4. Dragonmasta666

Dragonmasta666 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2009
    United States
    As rough as it sounds, to using YSmenu. I spent an hour or so setting it up yesterday as an alternate. I can still run the original R4 1.18 and if i need to i can run YSmenu. Theres a great program out there called AutoYS, huge thread in the forums about it. Thats the only thing I can think of. Also try redownloading the rom as it just may have a corruption issue. If the rom is trimmed try without trimming and viceversa.

5. Zane

Zane Ace Wizard

Mar 22, 2008
    Sweden, Falkenberg
    Also, try formating your SD card, might help.

Just copy the contents to your PC, format the SD card, and move everything back again.

6. Aeladya
    OP

Nov 13, 2004
    United States
    Idaho Falls, ID
    I just extracted the file and put in the games section of my SD card like I do the others, I'm not sure about trimming the rom.

Edit: Formatting the MicroSD has no effect, but I have discovered that is absolutely necessary to use YSMenu otherwise the game will freeze during battle and tutorials. Thanks for your help, I got YSMenu running and the game is now working.