OP
Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Heya

I've had FFCC crash 2 times already, once at the very beginning when I went to the NW area (where the girl whines she's gonna tell daddy) and once when walking in your own home. I got R4 FW 1.17, any ideas? (I trimmed the rom with R4's romtrimmer 2.0)

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You trimmed your ROM, maybe that's the problem substantial. R4DS ROM Trimmer uses a method intrigual. Your ROM will work perfectly, but it's only theoretical. Try to use the clean ROM (untrimmed)

toukairin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
you're using Al's language
biggrin.gif

I never used trimmed ROM so I don't find those trouble. And i suggest you to update to 1.18 kernel.

raestloz, indonesia juga yah? salam kenal, gw di bandung :beer:

HatTheTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this problem still isn't resolved, go to R4's website and there should be an update for the firmware with the note saying "Rom#2233 (Or whatever number FFCCROF is) Fixed!"

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i get random rom crashing every once in awhile on many different games. the ffcc issue was fixed in v1.17 of the firmware. your crashing now is just due to a combination of your rom/msd/trim/r4 or something in between. face it paying 45 bucks to pirate thousands of dollars of free roms is not a perfect science. many of the roms will not load/play/function correctly and they will even crash.

do as other suggested and if it is still buggin you buy a retail cart and transfer your save over using rudolphs tools.

-another world

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hmm.. tokyotrim was always suggested, but still, trimming my cause problems, have you tried using non-trimmed ROM?

By the way, I'm using firmware v1.17, bugfixed with YASU's r4bugfix. And the game never crashes (well, sometimes, due to the lost of contact between R4 and my NDSL) but it works perfectly till the end

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Werid went to put my ps5 ssd into my pcs m.2 bay and no detection