Hacking FFCC probs

Bahamuth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey i have looked all around the net and others forums and this of course but the answer and help i need (and others with the same issue) is WHY! Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles My Life as a king PAL will not work after the installment.

Here is hows it goes, I download the game via Utorrent and Place it on a FAT SD card with nothing on it except the game.
then i go to my Wii and smash it in like mario would because his not that smart (sorry Mario don´t hate me) and open up the homebrew channel. It installs the game without any trouble BUT! when i go to the game and press start there goes like 3 sec with black screen and then it restarts the Wii. my others Wiiware games work fine and so does the VC games.
Others have the same problem as me but have gotten no answers.

So i hope you can help me and the rest of those unlucky players with something that would make the game working^^

P.S i have only tried with PAL and Japanese Version on my wii.

Bahamuth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry ups forgot to write that but it is a PAL Wii but not updated but one of my friends said i should update it then it would work but now the net it bothering me with not letting me Wii connect

Bahamuth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
AHHHHH Bloody Hell!!!!! That make much more sense since my Wii Is..............................................................................
..................3.0E

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free