Gaming FF3 Help me unlock Onion Knight!

VulcanDaisoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

I'm trying to unlock Onion Knight job.
So it would be great if anyone could add my friend code so that i can send mails and do the secret quest.

my friend code is...
4210 0003 1986

I saw some posts of people starting FF3 here.
It will be great if u add me and let me know ur friend code so we can unlock onion knight together.

- in case u didn't know,
Onion knight is a secret job in the game which will allow you to use any weapon, armor and magic of any level, when you max the job level.
You can unlock them by sending mails to friends over the wifi connection 7 times and sending 4 letters to Topapa after that, which will unlock a small quest. Onion Knight job will be unlocked after the quest.

so, add me to your friend list and i'll add you!

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

I'm trying to unlock Onion Knight job.
So it would be great if anyone could add my friend code so that i can send mails and do the secret quest.

my friend code is...
4210 0003 1986

I saw some posts of people starting FF3 here.
It will be great if u add me and let me know ur friend code so we can unlock onion knight together.

- in case u didn't know,
Onion knight is a secret job in the game which will allow you to use any weapon, armor and magic of any level, when you max the job level.
You can unlock them by sending mails to friends over the wifi connection 7 times and sending 4 letters to Topapa after that, which will unlock a small quest. Onion Knight job will be unlocked after the quest.

so, add me to your friend list and i'll add you!

There's a thread in the wi-fi forum where many people have posted FF3 friend codes. Post your friend code there and maybe PM some of the other people with recent posts to see if they still play the game:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=39404

Also Onion Knight doesn't get good with job level, it gets good with character level. You have to get your character level to about 94 - 95 for the Onion Knight to be as good as the rest of your party. It takes forever. But after level 95, it's the most powerful / versatile job in the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.