Gaming FF CC ring of fates

matthewn4444

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The second dugoen in the 2nd village (1st is the character's home), the 2nd part of the dugeon, there is a door cannot open and there is a blue circle thing, maybe put something in it? I tried putting barrels...using blizzard on it, blizzara etc. How do I open that door? the next room i finished but there is a fog (green) blocking my path. If anyone knows how to pass these parts thanks.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You have to put a blue magic orb (Blizzard) in there. Find one or drag one out of your inventory.

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If anything this system has too much crap to play i mean how can anyone own more than one or two system, and have time to put aside to play them? All the people saying the wii has no games will have nothing to say soon enough, because the ds started out just like it did...now look at it's library
wacko.gif

matthewn4444

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks, Need help again. after the save spot (same level) there is a door that is blocked and theres an elevator. I got it moving, but the door wont open, maybe i have to do something to the button? The other rooms are blocked or blocked by green mist. On the map i am on floor 1 at the very west (the map is on an angle).

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ok thanks, Need help again. after the save spot (same level) there is a door that is blocked and theres an elevator. I got it moving, but the door wont open, maybe i have to do something to the button? The other rooms are blocked or blocked by green mist. On the map i am on floor 1 at the very west (the map is on an angle).

Jump and hold A on top of the button.

kemosabe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
maybe someone can help me out:
im in the snow level and there are some "lamppost-things", but i have no clue about what to do?
at the beginning of the level you had to draw a line from these posts to a candle, but later on there are no more candles

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got to a new dungeon and got my 3rd character.
i kinda dont like switching around though.. it feels like mario and luigi rpg for GBA
where you have to switch around to solve puzzles and stuff.

i prefer using the main character to slash the hell out of enemies.

hp sauce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i just got to a new dungeon and got my 3rd character.
i kinda dont like switching around though.. it feels like mario and luigi rpg for GBA
where you have to switch around to solve puzzles and stuff.

i prefer using the main character to slash the hell out of enemies.

Where did you go after saving the Yuke(?) from the top of the ice mountain? I can't find anything to unlock the 2 locked routes out of the (previously completely guarded) town, nor anything extra in the prior dungeons.

Also, has anyone worked out what the scrolls and pots/bags in your inventory are all about?

-K1-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i finally got all the locks omg took so long i had to jump so much theres this one map 4got which one 2 lazy to go check at the north end of the map there should be like a high hill that only your archer can double jump to reach, put your archer at the bottom and then the main character on top, switch back to your archer double jump and ull b at the top you should see a wooden walkway to your right but cant reach so move your main char there switch to archer double jump to reach the ledge then go left to the exit everything after that should be straight forward

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1