Hacking Few Random Quick Questions

Deviyl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[*]I'm currently on v4.0U. Does this mean to upgrade to v4.1U I don't need IOS60? Just grab the v4.1U SM file and run it through wad manager?[*]Again, currently on 4.0U with dark theme. I originally used 00...72.app with DarkMii.mym to create a DarkMii.csm file and I used that with MyMenufy to install. I can use this new csm file on any 4.0U wii? [*]I just read this guide: DarkMii on 4.1.. once I have the 00..7b.app file created, do I need to use FSToolBox or can I just install the app with MyMenufy? [*]Also, will this work on all 4.1U Wiis?[*]Can I create one hacks.ini file on SD card and copy all hacks to it? They're all marked with SM version anyway..Thanks a lot. =D

I'm creating a NAND dump now and I'll probably end up answering a few of these myself if I don't get an answer in a few minutes. But the others I'm still curious about. =)

EDIT:
I didn't do #1.. just did Nintendo update and reinstalled PreLoader. Still curious about this though..

#3 works wonderfully with MyMenufy.. no need for another app on my card. I was also able to rename the file to something else and it worked fine. So now I have 4.0 DarkMii and 4.1 DarkMii that won't get confused.

And #5 works too. I created hacks.ini with all hacks from 4.0U and 4.1U and when PreLoader looks, it only loads applicable hacks. Nice. =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: That boi burning up, gonna melt those snowflakes.