Few questions on Inazuma Eleven

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i am playing the Inazuma eleven game on my nds and its pretty good , i saw some of the cut scenes of the anime and it seemed pretty good to me but i could be wrong so anyways i got a few questions about this anime if they could be answered (ive used wiki and stuff but i need more info).
- Is the anime on going and whats the most recent episode?
- Whats the anime about apart from playing soccer with ability's out of this world

and my last question
- Have you watched it, if so what is your opinion about it

Thanks in advance
i would have posted this on ask.gbatemp but there was't a section.

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ringo619 said:
So i am playing the Inazuma eleven game on my nds and its pretty good , i saw some of the cut scenes of the anime and it seemed pretty good to me but i could be wrong so anyways i got a few questions about this anime if they could be answered (ive used wiki and stuff but i need more info).
- Is the anime on going and whats the most recent episode?
- Whats the anime about apart from playing soccer with ability's out of this world

and my last question
- Have you watched it, if so what is your opinion about it

Thanks in advance
i would have posted this on ask.gbatemp but there was't a section.
Yes the anime is on going. I think the latest is like 115 or 116.

Yeah, I've watched it, but I'm only up to the second season, so far it's pretty good, but I can't really say much about wether or not it's only about soccr and abilities, but during the second season they have to save the world from aliens that use soccer to decide which race is more superior.

Hope I could help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.