FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Soaprman, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Lord_Aether

Lord_Aether Newbie

Newcomer
    May 26, 2019
    United States
    are the amiibo weapons part of the "unforgable" lineup? I'm assuming that's a yes.

2. Omegablu

Omegablu We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!

Mar 10, 2016
    United States
    Ice Tribe Village
    I'm unsure. The easiest way to check is literally just to take them to the forge and try to forge ingame. My best guess is that are unforgable.

3. youssef112

youssef112 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 9, 2018
    Egypt
    hey can someone tell me how to get the multiple s rank because i cant actually do it thanks if u can also put instructions as well?

4. Dragonboy03

Dragonboy03 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 13, 2019
    Cyprus
    yo what's the ? button do?

5. Johnny2071

Johnny2071 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 7, 2014
    United States
    A few more notes:

-While you can change a child unit's portrait hair color, the Private Quarters model's hair color will remain the same, based on who their mother is. If a child unit is given a mother that isn't possible in the game, then their default Private Quarters model hair color will be gray.
    -Accessories such as the Hoshidan Crown (Sumeragi), Nohrian Crown (Garon), and the bath robes will not work properly in the NTSC game, since they're considered DLC content.

6. therealagent81

therealagent81 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2019
    United States
    Not sure if I should start a new thread asking this or if asking here is okay, but I'm trying to edit my save so that I'm out of a map and back into My Castle. Currently have a Save that displays "Failed to Find File" whenever I try to load it (Playing a Class Swap Mod on Conquest and stuck when trying to load a save on Paralogue 20: Ultimate Power). If there is anyone that knows how to edit a save to default back to my castle, it would be a great help.

Side Note: I've also noticed that when I load up another save, there is a blank map that once selected, gives the same error message. Not sure if it's related, but figured I would include the information regardless.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted