1. Wrathalos

Wrathalos GBAtemp Regular

United States
    No it runs on Windows, you just need the save file in original format.

2. gamemaster2000

Newcomer

Germany
    Heya there,

I might need some help from the more experienced hex editers and users of this tool.
    What I want to achieve is having two Kanas S Supported with each other. So at first I booted up this tool and imported a copy of my already existing Male Kana, then I changed the gender value to that of Female Kana so they are pretty much twins in that regard.
    Since the Female Kana was imported (or for whatever other reason) the option to edit supports is grayed out, and afaik the tool is smart enough to not allow S Supports where they don’t belong.
    The problem is now that family supports (since as far as the game is concerned the two Kanas are exactly the same, ergo have the same parents - which I don’t plan on changing due to growth rates and stuff) don’t seem to be stored in the RawSupport block while hex editing, so I don’t know which values to change to enforce a S Support.

I would be delighted if someone could help me here.

3. HailAndStormCats

Newcomer

Canada
    Can you change Corrin data (hair color/tattoo/body type) with this?

4. Omegablu

Omegablu We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!

United States
    You'd have to use the hex editor feature, but yes. I think there is some info on that in my signature.

5. Kowalskiy

Kowalskiy Newbie
    Newcomer

Hi everyone!

After all this time, is there any way to edit the VP and BP? (i know i could simply give myself the rewards, it is just faster for "legit" playthroughs).

6. Cutest
    This message by Cutest has been removed from public view by WeedZ, Feb 24, 2021.
    Feb 23, 2021
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - FEFTwiddler, Emblem, Editor