NULL

FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Soaprman, Apr 9, 2016.

1. livipup

livipup Member

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2019
    Canada
    Toronto
    I just beat the game in Citra with no issue, but my 3DS isn't homebrewed so I'm not sure if playing on a console would cause additional issues.

2. mochiprincess

mochiprincess Member

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2016
    United States
    (◡‿◡✿)
    Hmm, I'll try it on my friend's non-homebrew 3DS and see if this solves the issue. Thanks!
    Unforunately, this didn’t work for me either I tried playing Endgame on my brother’s 3DS which doesn’t have homebrew either and I still received the error to close the game. Thanks though!

3. Johnny2071

Johnny2071 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 7, 2014
    United States
    Anyway to make a child paralogue available?

I want to recruit Dwyer (with Flora as his mother). The only issue is, the only way I know of to make his paralogue appear is by having Jakob S support with compatible female. Once the paralogue is created, math is done from both parents and their stats go into the child, along with the mother's hair color. That's all I know.

I also want to know if a child's available classes change if you change their parents hex code.

4. Johnny2071

Jul 7, 2014
    United States
    Also, I just imported Izana into my Revelations save file, only to find out that he can't support (his box is grayed out, just like Gunter). And I can't chat with him in Private Quarters.

(Why am I always the guinea pig for things that go wrong beyond anyone's knowledge, or interest)

EDIT:
    Apart from supports (since someone confirmed this on page 164), he actually does show up on the Private Quarters list (I don't know why I couldn't find his name before). And he appears around My Castle.

Last edited by Johnny2071, Jun 18, 2019
  5. Kami-sama

Kami-sama Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2019
    Romania
    The change log says it added a megacheat to unlock all buildings but I only see the megacheat to unlock statues. Am I missing something? And if not does anyone know how can I unlock all resource buildings with a hex editor?

6. Jokiir

Jokiir Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2019
    United States
    I really, REALLY need a way to mess with the BP / VP points. Has anyone figued out what that "Ratings" save is? (In the same place as "Chapter" and "Global" saves) This is basically the one thing I can't really do without online, as I'm using citra.

7. Johnny2071

Jul 7, 2014
    United States
    Requests:

-Add a parent/child editor to FEFTwiddler
    -A way to remove certain unlocked supports from the library support log (I really hate Laslow's C-A support with Xander, and I do not want that stain on my save file).
    -Also need to know if hex-pairing a unit with a Corrinsexual (or multiple pairings in general) screw with the ending credits (freezing, bricking, etc.) (similar to the issue another user is having that went unaddressed).

Last edited by Johnny2071, Jun 19, 2019 at 5:41 AM
  8. Macocieto

Macocieto Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2013
    Poland
    Sorry to bother, but i would ask one thing.
    Can you replace Corrin with generic NPC?
    I know that sounds weird, but I always wanted to beat Conquest Lunatic with pack of Nohrian nobodys and Corrin just stuck out like a sore thumb. I tried in the past to do something like that and in one instance i acctually was able to change Azura into playable main character, but i wasn't able to do that again for some reason, so here I am.
    There are many cool thing that could help to make this memorable - Unique personals skills for my generic party, make them change portraits when they change class or ability to actually have supports between them (I mean just as a buffs, just with info about advancement to next level without dialogues), but I can live without it, but the thing I can't live with hoever is that bland anime protag - Seriously I just wanna generic Maid or Troubadour, so I can have unit that fit, is useful and will not break this game in half all by herself.

9. RabidBark

RabidBark Newbie

Newcomer
    Saturday
    United Kingdom
    How do i change a character into a bond unit?

10. whitewolf8

whitewolf8 Resident Lunatic

Jun 22, 2016
    Australia
    Far as I know without Corrin the game'll just break in very ugly ways. I haven't really done Fates stuff for a while though so I may be mis-remembering.

11. RabidBark

RabidBark Newbie

Newcomer
    Saturday
    United Kingdom
    how do i find the character id of a non avatar corrin?

12. whitewolf8

whitewolf8 Resident Lunatic

Jun 22, 2016
    Australia
    Top right of Raw Block 1 in the hex editor thing.
    Here for particular things if you're interested-- although I think some End Block things could be off
    https://i.imgur.com/B5dUMK4.jpg

13. RabidBark

RabidBark Newbie

Newcomer
    Saturday
    United Kingdom
    Thank you so much!

14. Johnny2071

Jul 7, 2014
    United States
    Will hex-pairing a unit with a Corrinsexual (or multiple pairings in general) screw with the ending credits (freezing, bricking, etc.) (similar to the issue mochiprincess is having that went unaddressed).

15. Macocieto

Macocieto Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2013
    Poland
    Ok - I was able to somehow (I don't really know what i'm doing) place Troubadour as playable character, and while there was some cool things like the fact that portrait was changing to class I was, the game became pretty much unplayble becauce every time game tried to show her dialogue (Like in weapon shop or on glowing tiles) instead of typical "..." game just crashed.
    The funny thing is that this is a different outcome from Azura's one - On that save I made Corn into NPC and Azura into MU that still had a Corn Sprite (Different from NPC Corn, but sadly still Corn) but used Asura Map Sprite, model, voice (If I remember corectly), abiilities and supports (In that save I S rank Azura with Laslow and Corn with someone else, and after changing to Asura, Laslow was waiting in my house), and game was still playable becauce it treated my Azura as real Azura and NPC Corn as real Corn, so maybe there is still a way to make this work.