Homebrew FDS games not saving...

lilpuddy31

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I have run into a little problem uing FCEUGX, i don't know if it is a bug or if it's not implemented yet...

When I play an FDS game, and I die in-game and choose save, the disk image does not get over-written with the new save. I am using 3.2.9 daube1 which I believe is the latest version of the cover mod. Is it a bug in the emulator? or the cover mod? or has it just never been implemented? Would updateing to the lastest official FCEUGX release fix the problem? Thank you in advance for any input :)

lilpuddy31

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, since it appears that no ones know the answer to my original question, I will ask a new question. Does anyone know if WiiMedNaFen supports FDS disk writing (saving)?

GeBeCluck23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I had the same problem. I hope someone knows how to fix this. I read somewhere that .FDS games don't have a separate .sav file, and to save, it literally re-creates the file...that still wouldn't explain why it wouldn't work though, if it's programed in...If this topic isn't a complete graveyard, I'd like for someone else to help, at least so we can know what's wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-