Homebrew FBI/JKSM Cant open save

Memth48

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys i am trying to open a save for pokemon hack Red Chapter on the 3ds (that could be why i cant?)
thats a cia file and im trying to get to the save but when i try jksm it says "error opening save archive D900458A

Now when i try to open it with FBI i also get an error "Failed to open file listing archive 0xD900458A"
I have played the game before and have saved but i just cant seem to get at the save.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i am trying to open a save for pokemon hack Red Chapter on the 3ds (that could be why i cant?)
thats a cia file and im trying to get to the save but when i try jksm it says "error opening save archive D900458A

Now when i try to open it with FBI i also get an error "Failed to open file listing archive 0xD900458A"
I have played the game before and have saved but i just cant seem to get at the save.
Maybe it saves in extdata? Does loading the save work? Maybe using an emulator would be better, that's odd.

JK_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's the error that gets returned for GBA games IIRC. You're going to have to use Godmode9 for those.

Reactions: Giodude

Memth48

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's the error that gets returned for GBA games IIRC. You're going to have to use Godmode9 for those.
I have tried using godmode9 before and the save simply does not show up. Its weird...... i can post a pic of what i mean if need be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!