Hardware Favorite Model of 3DS systems?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is been like 6 years since 3DS came out, and up til now it has various model revisions. 3DS XL, 2DS, 2DS XL, New 3DS... you get the idea. Anyway based on the visual appeal alone, what is your favorite flavor of the system? Please note that the New 3DS system enhanced performance is not the center of discussion here, do not bring up anything about that. I'm only asking about the aesthetic, which one looks best to you, how does it feel in your hands, is it something you want to show off, display on a shelf for people to see. Please leave comments below. :)

D

Deleted User

New 3DS XL. It's pretty much the final form of the 3DS; faster CPU speed, face-tracking 3D, feels good and comfortable to hold (for me, at least), C-Stick functionality, and all that good jazz.

D

Deleted-394630

New 3ds non-xl.

Wish it came out in black in the US other than Black Friday edition, thankfully I snagged one of those.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
New 3DS (non-XL). Comfortable to hold, interchangable faceplates, and it's a lot more portable than the XL. I've always preferred the smaller sized DSi and 3DS consoles.

Kigiru

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have only classic 3DS, but i also tried 2DS and 3DS XL... i liked them all in a way - 3DS because it's mine, 2DS because its unusual shape actualy is quite comfortable to use, XL because bigger screens.

Last edited by Kigiru,

plug313

Trophies
XP
Country
the regular sized New 3DS will probably always be the my favorite all around. the size is perfect for my pockets, has interchangeable cover plates and the SNES colored buttons. not to mention it has the faster chip, extra buttons, super stable 3D and better cameras.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1