Trying to improve the N2dsXL (slippery) circle pad

september796

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I have various 3ds models but the 2ds xl circle pad is just too slippery, ever since I bought it brand new. This is mainly the reason why I have hardly used it.

What do you think about spraying it with non-slip transparent floor lacquer or something alike?

I know circle pad replacements exists but I want to try to keep it original as long as I can,

please give me some ideas

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe try woodglue (PVA)? It would be a fairly harmless procedure; just paint on and allow at least 12hrs to dry. Good thing with PVA glue is that it will easily peel off if it isn't to your liking ...but that's also the unfortunate thing - it may peel off just with minor use.

Reactions: september796

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe try woodglue (PVA)? It would be a fairly harmless procedure; just paint on and allow at least 12hrs to dry. Good thing with PVA glue is that it will easily peel off if it isn't to your liking ...but that's also the unfortunate thing - it may peel off just with minor use.
Some cut painters or electrical tape (depending on desired texture) would be much faster, and cleaner I think

Reactions: september796

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4