Father shoots his daughter's laptop

D

Deleted-236924

You guys do realized that if he sold that laptop that has 7 bullets in it right now, he could earn 10 times more money he used to buy that laptop in the first place easily....
TBH, I would think that the bullets would have went through the laptop instead of staying in there.

Reactions: 1 person

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
You guys do realized that if he sold that laptop that has 7 bullets in it right now, he could earn 10 times more money he used to buy that laptop in the first place easily....
TBH, I would think that the bullets would have went through the laptop instead of staying in there.
That's not the point... :glare:

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I pray none of you are ever parents. You going to raise the shittiest children if you agree with the methods this father used.

What the daughter did was wrong but to make a retaliation video by shooting the laptop is fucking retarded. I hope the whole family goes to Hell in a handbasket. The father didn't teach his daughter anything except when someone is an asshole to you, one up them by being a bigger asshole. Discipline your child, don't act like a fucking douche bag.

Indeed he should let his daughter sit on her fat lazy ass, pay her some cash and watch her grow up to be the worlds greatest crack whore.
Before she dies at the age of 17.
Did you even WATCH the video, or are you just going by the outcome? She was being an ungrateful spoiled brat. His actions were wrong? Why?
Because he took the laptop he bought with his money, he maintained with his money and he spent his time on and shot it? Ooooh?
It's the same thing as taking it away forever, minus a few million youtube hits.

The bottom line is she was told to never do what she did, and had done it BEFORE and KNEW what would happen. She did it anyway, and got the consequences head-on.
That makes him a bad parent?
Really?
I hope YOU are never a parent. We need less hippies letting their kids doing whatever they want.

Holy shit. It's like no one can read on this forum.

The father needed to discipline his child without displaying it to the entire fucking world. My post doesn't say she shouldn't have been disciplined. I said it should have been done differently. You're just defending the father b/c you and others think this is hilarious. The simple fact is this father is a dumbass and his daughter hasn't learned anything except that her father's a bigger asshole than she originally thought.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I pray none of you are ever parents. You going to raise the shittiest children if you agree with the methods this father used.

What the daughter did was wrong but to make a retaliation video by shooting the laptop is fucking retarded. I hope the whole family goes to Hell in a handbasket. The father didn't teach his daughter anything except when someone is an asshole to you, one up them by being a bigger asshole. Discipline your child, don't act like a fucking douche bag.

Indeed he should let his daughter sit on her fat lazy ass, pay her some cash and watch her grow up to be the worlds greatest crack whore.
Did you even WATCH the video, or are you just going by the outcome? She was being an ungrateful spoiled brat. His actions were wrong? Why?
Because he took the laptop he bought with his money, he maintained with his money and he spent his time on and shot it? Ooooh?
It's the same thing as taking it away forever, minus a few million youtube hits.

The bottom line is she was told to never do what she did, and had done it BEFORE and KNEW what would happen. She did it anyway, and got the consequences head-on.
Really?
I hope YOU are never a parent. We need less hippies letting their kids doing whatever they want.

The father needed to discipline his child without displaying it to the entire fucking world. My post doesn't say she shouldn't have been disciplined. I said it should have been done differently. You're just defending the father b/c you and others think this is hilarious. The simple fact is this father is a dumbass and his daughter hasn't learned anything except that her father's a bigger asshole than she originally thought.

So you're saying the punishment is invalid because he posted in on youtube.
So your argument is...even more retarded then I originally gave you credit for.
The ONLY difference posting the "punishment" on youtube made TO the actual punishment, is a few million hits.

Here's the bottom line, again.
She did something stupid, and was punished for it by having her shit taken away. The fact that he did a video describing the WHY and putting some bullets in the laptop instead of hiding it in a cabinet means NOTHING. Well it means something. Means shit is serious, and she is NOT getting that laptop back, but that's beside the point.
Who cares if the punishment was released to the internet? As far as the actual punishment goes, it's still valid. In fact, the posting is part of the punishment too. She posted something degrading, not to mention embellished and mostly false, to slander her parents. So in reply, he posted the consequences for doing something so stupid. He paid her back in full, really. With his dignity intact at that.

The only improvement that could have been made is, I guess, tying her to a chair off camera and making her watch everything first-hand. But hell, it was still effective.

This being hilarious really has nothing to do with it.

Hyro-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country

Really?

So you're saying the punishment is invalid because he posted in on youtube.
So your argument is...even more retarded then I originally gave you credit for.
The ONLY difference posting the "punishment" on youtube made TO the actual punishment, is a few million hits.

Here's the bottom line, again.
She did something stupid, and was punished for it by having her shit taken away. The fact that he did a video describing the WHY and putting some bullets in the laptop instead of hiding it in a cabinet means NOTHING. Well it means something. Means shit is serious, and she is NOT getting that laptop back, but that's beside the point.
Who cares if the punishment was released to the internet? As far as the actual punishment goes, it's still valid. In fact, the posting is part of the punishment too. She posted something degrading, not to mention embellished and mostly false, to slander her parents. So in reply, he posted the consequences for doing something so stupid. He paid her back in full, really. With his dignity intact at that.

The only improvement that could have been made is, I guess, tying her to a chair off camera and making her watch everything first-hand. But hell, it was still effective.

This being hilarious really has nothing to do with it.

Putting words in my mouth again I see.

I'm not saying the punishment was invalid or didn't have an effect. The effect was negative and I'm sure the daughter hasn't learned her lesson. She will continued to bad mouth her dumbass parents privately and publicly. Beating your children in submission is going to have a negative effect on them in the long run. Having to shame your child in public to discipline them just shows how immmature the father and people who agree with him are. Moreover, it does matter if you release something on the internet. It means it comes a public problem.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can understand how the girl was really being ungrateful for everything and she shouldn't have acted (or said) what she did. If I was the father I would be upset as well.

But not upset enough to do this. I think the way he handled the whole situation was just really immature. What's shooting a laptop going to do? What's the point if she can just get on someone else's laptop and do the same thing again?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Really?

You're joking right? Look at it this way:
1: Dad spent money on the laptop, spent hours of his day and over a hundred bucks on it to get it the way she wants it.
2: Daughter posted shit on facebook for anybody to see. Friends only or not, public is public, and we all know that once it's on the net, it's on there for good.
3: Dad posts his punishment to her, on the net, for the public to see. If she can do it, why not her?

Hyro-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country

Really?

1: Dad spent money on the laptop, spent hours of his day and over a hundred bucks on it to get it the way she wants it.
2: Daughter posted shit on facebook for anybody to see. Friends only or not, public is public, and we all know that once it's on the net, it's on there for good.
3: Dad posts his punishment to her, on the net, for the public to see. If she can do it, why not her?

Because last time I checked fathers were males.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Really?

Discussion is over. Feel free to leave the thread.

Hyro-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country

Really?

No need to get all defensive. Geez.

The reason parents shouldn't do certain things even if their children do it is b/c they're supposed to be setting an example. That's like saying, "My 5 year old kid hits my wife, why can't I?"

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Really?

The reason parents shouldn't do certain things even if their children do it is b/c they're supposed to be setting an example. That's like saying, "My 5 year old kid hits my wife, why can't I?"

Are you being serious? Probably because your PHYSICALLY hurting someone.

Hyro-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country

Really?

Just because your child acts immaturely doesn't mean the parents should do the same. You're basically saying because the daughter attacked the father, he has the right to attack back in anyway he sees fit. As a parent he has a responsibility to set an example. He failed that responsibility.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Really?

Just because your child acts immaturely doesn't mean the parents should do the same. You're basically saying because the daughter attacked the father, he has the right to attack back in anyway he sees fit. As a parent he has a responsibility to set an example. He failed that responsibility.

You should read the story behind this.

The daughter did this once before. He took away her stuff for three months. That's a responsible decision.
She gets off her punishment, then not too long after, she did it again, AFTER her dad spent all that time and money.
If she didn't learn the first time, try a stricter punishment.

See, you're looking at it from the wrong view. You're comparing this to physically harming. The dad did the responsible thing, if it didn't work, then get rid of the problem that's causing it. And after he bought it and bought all the other electronics for her, he has every right in the world to do with it as he pleases, especially when she is showing no respect to her parents.

Hyro-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country

Really?

The daughter did this once before. He took away her stuff for three months. That's a responsible decision.
She gets off her punishment, then not too long after, she did it again, AFTER her dad spent all that time and money.

See, you're looking at it from the wrong view. You're comparing this to physically harming. The dad did the responsible thing, if it didn't work, then get rid of the problem that's causing it. And after he bought it and bought all the other electronics for her, he has every right in the world to do with it as he pleases, especially when she is showing no respect to her parents.

You just poroved my point the father is a failure.

He failed disciplining his child properly the first time and now he's done it again. The daughter can easily find another outlet to rage out at her parents again. Nothing has inclined the daughter to stop pissing her parents off. The problem wasn't the laptop. It's the relationship with the parents and thier daughter. You're the one looking at it from the wrong view. Blaming the laptop is a lame excuse. The father is a shitty parent.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Really?

He failed disciplining his child properly the first time and now he's done it again. The daughter can easily find another outlet to rage out at her parents again. Nothing has inclined the daughter to stop pissing her parents off. The problem wasn't the laptop. It's the relationship with the parents and thier daughter. You're the one looking at it from the wrong view. Blaming the laptop is a lame excuse. The father is a shitty parent.

How many kids do you have?
Based on everything here, you seem like a cuthroat textbook expert here.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Really?

That, or he's 12.

Hyro-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country

Really?

That, or he's 12.

LOL That's the pot calling the kettle black. I love how because people do not agree with you automatically assume they are a child when you youself are acting immaturely. I don't agree with this father's methods of parenting his child. Nothing you say will change that. Unlike you perfect patties who have two parent families, some of us weren't that lucky and had a dumbass absentee parent. I'm not a parent and I know shitty parenting when I see it. Being a dick to your child doesn't work.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Really?

That, or he's 12.

LOL That's the pot calling the kettle black. I love how because people do not agree with you automatically assume they are a child when you youself are acting immaturely. I don't agree with this father's methods of parenting his child. Nothing you say will change that. Unlike you perfect patties who have two parent families, some of us weren't that lucky and had a dumbass absentee parent. I'm not a parent and I know shitty parenting when I see it. Being a dick to your child doesn't work.
zl3pg.jpg

But seriously, guys? Arguing about how to parent? Do you guys even have kids?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol