Fate extra CCC .. english release or will be translated in the future? :)

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by skye06, Mar 30, 2013.

1. skye06
    OP

Newcomer skye06 Member

Philippines
    i know that the translators here got a lot on their hands now but this game looks good. IMO atleast.

2. JuliusEra

Newcomer JuliusEra majestix1988

Philippines
    trust aksysgames on this one........they are one who release fate/extra they support PSN(for vita) download and physical with limited ones(its like xseed for Corpse Party BOS)

(i would guess Fall/Winter release) + they got otome game to release yet so pray...Unlimited Aksys works

3. skye06
    OP

Newcomer skye06 Member

Philippines
    i wasnt really paying attention to the game till i saw the trailer. my first reaction was, meh just another boring game like the first fate extra..till i saw gilgamesh :)

4. JuliusEra

Philippines
    me. i really dont care about gameplay or such on first game just need a story to play or even time to

waste(to grind or have fun) but still its has fun side

5. skye06
    OP

Newcomer skye06 Member

Philippines
    haha..i guess its thesame for me. need something to waste my time on while waiting for the good games to be translated. .

6. JuliusEra

Philippines
    yup yup....sheesh this new games nowadays are too much on graphics issues(shooters.....so called "RPG" but their game is easy to finish)

7. skye06
    OP

Newcomer skye06 Member

Philippines
    i guess theres no perfect game out there..there are good and there are great but there wont be any game thats perfect. atleast we can play some of them for free :)

8. JuliusEra

Philippines
    yeah......

9. MrShyCity

Member MrShyCity Member Class Zero - No.00 SHY

Philippines
    Nothing is perfect in these world:glare:

10. The_Lost_Sabre

Member The_Lost_Sabre Naberius the Nauseous

Canada
    Since when does your definition of perfect align with mine? :creep:

But I digress, perhaps CCC will come over since it'll be on PSN if it does come over.

11. skye06
    OP

Newcomer skye06 Member

Philippines
    i hope it does. all we can do is wait for it. any game suggestion though?..i feel like i've played most english RPG that's out there..on psp i mean.. :)

12. Manasword

Newcomer Manasword Tempest Tales

United States
    Isn't dead PSP from Western territories?

13. skye06
    OP

Newcomer skye06 Member

Philippines
    maybe..but not totally..there are some companies who still active in making games.. XSEED etc. but as for the majorrity, yeah i guess its dead. i dont really know the whole story. maybe someday itll be alive again. lol :D

14. Kyo

Newcomer Kyo Newbie

Indonesia
    i think it will be released english doesn't it?? just like the old one Fate/extra, first limited series it was japan then after a few months / years... there is an english... :)

15. StorMyu

Member StorMyu "I'm too old for this"

France
    I'm still waiting for Black Rock Shooter / Grand Knight History...
    And they were announced.

16. Shadowlurker

Member Shadowlurker GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Grand Knight History was cancelled last may.. which is such a shame as it looked interesting..

17. Fabrizo

Newcomer Fabrizo Member

United States
    Yea GKH got cancelled thanks to Vanillaware screwing over XSeed.

18. skye06
    OP

Newcomer skye06 Member

Philippines
    ive been waiting also for black rock shooter but it wasnt released yet.. as of gkh, yeah it was cancelled.. maybe fate extra CCC will be coming first quarter next year..hopefully though.

19. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    OK i'll bite. How exactly did Vanillaware screw over XSeed?

20. LEDAHGRIM

Newcomer LEDAHGRIM RPG Dreamer

United States
    XSeed has no programmers of his own, They needed VanillaWare to reinsert the translation they did into
    the game. VanillaWare was going to spare some programmers for this but then decided that Dragon's Crown
    for the VITA and PS3 was higer priority and basically wasted XSeed efforts and resources...

A bit later after this happened XSeed themselves announced the cancellation of GKH, You can find a few topics
    about that on their own forums.

They said however that if some other publisher ever got interested in the game they would glady give their
    translation so the publisher could get the game out overseas fast.

But at this point in time I fear no one is interested in GKH, Maybe the other companies like AKSYS or ATLUS...

The staff that did the western release of Fate/Extra said they were big fans of the series, So
    maybe there is a bit of hope for Fate/Extra CCC of seing a PSN release in the west but what
    has me worried is the "erotic" models for sakura clones and some... Events in the game...

Considering western regulations these things may as well be the bane for Fate/Extra CCC...

As for BRS... That's vapor ware, There have been a number of games in the past that were
    trademarked for release in the west and never saw the light of day. And example of this
    is Darius Burst, Got trademarked in EU I think but never released...

I know ATLUS (was it ATLUS?) has been saying that BRS is still coming but I don't believe
    them, No trailers, Screenshots, Previews, Marketing, Etc... For the western versions...

Maybe the game even has to yet begin it's localization process... Just like FF Type 0, People
    say it was suposidely 90% or 80% done but where are the screenshots, Promos, Trailers or
    wathever for the western version? Most likely another game that became vapor ware...

A trademark doesn't guarantee that the software or hardware will se the light of day...

xist likes this.