ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't play fighting games for original charater designs, even though it's welcomed. I play for their gameplay mechanics.

MvC is beyond unbalanced, especially when the tourney level players just spam infinites.

Egonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
QUOTE said:
Love Plus Plus sounds like a naughty programming language.
tongue.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Love Plus + really needs some elements from the Doki Doki games well the touching aspects during some dates when you open the woman's heart, when she feels horny, you can spank, grope, etc.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hop2089 said:
Love Plus + really needs some elements from the Doki Doki games well the touching aspects during some dates when you open the woman's heart, when she feels horny, you can spank, grope, etc.
+1 to that
laugh.gif

I wonder what made the first game so popular, are there that many lonely Japanese guys out there?
rofl2.gif
The guy that married one of the girls was epic though
laugh.gif

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hop2089 said:
Another Love Plus whoa and after that wedding, maybe the wedding being livecast and the publicity that resulted from it made the first game popular. I'm looking forward to new ladies and hopefully this gets a D rating since a C rating for the first didn't do justice.
I'm still unsure about the reliability of that wedding. In my mind, it could well be viral marketing................ but then again, there are so many freaks out there that it's perfectly possible to be true.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i guess the + in love plus stands for increased insanity and drive (i hope u know which one)... guys marry a love plus char (to promote the game), what else do u need
BazBlue is kinda well, is there something new? i remember posting screenies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o