Gaming Famicom Detective Club: The Missing Heir - - Please help!! Stuck within first 5 minutes.

Phearoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Without spoiling anything, I'm at the cliffside trying to talk but cannot seem to make anything happen. I've magnified every inch seemingly and nothing. Any ideas? Can't find even the original walkthrough.

All I'm getting over and over and over is "This place feels....desolate."

Edit: After going crazy for an hour, attempting the other game and still ending in error (text check error when entering name), I've determined these games are broken in Yuzu. Sad man.

Edit edit: YUP! Just booted the game in Ryujinx and guess what, works like a charm. \^,^/?

Last edited by Phearoz,

Enlapse

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay. This is something I found when using Yuzu. If you use OpenGL, in the spot you're talking about, and go to the option that lets you "freely" look the map, you won't get any message on the glass, and after pressing A, you get a message saying something about "This place looks lonely", but if you use Vulkan, it works and you see that each zone you put the glass at, gets a little "tooltip" near the glass saying what you're currently aiming at, and each part has its own message.

z1phsVC.png

I also have two questions:

(Using Vulkan) Is anybody else getting an average of 22FPS while ingame? (not in menus, in menus I get an steady 60FPS).
A little after the part OP is saying, you get to write your last name (the one you want for your character), but it doesn't matter whatever I write, I get a message (possibly in chinese, it doesn't look quite like japanese). Any ideas of what does it mean or what I have to do?
Something like this:

ayS6iAL.png

another148

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
How do you use yuzu here? I cant even start this game, the nsp file is missing a program type nca. On ryinjinx it's just black screen. I don't undestand how you even boot this game.

Last edited by another148,

Gvaz

Trophies
Website
gvaz.notsleepytime.org
XP
Country
United States
Okay. This is something I found when using Yuzu. If you use OpenGL, in the spot you're talking about, and go to the option that lets you "freely" look the map, you won't get any message on the glass, and after pressing A, you get a message saying something about "This place looks lonely", but if you use Vulkan, it works and you see that each zone you put the glass at, gets a little "tooltip" near the glass saying what you're currently aiming at, and each part has its own message.

z1phsVC.png

I also have two questions:

(Using Vulkan) Is anybody else getting an average of 22FPS while ingame? (not in menus, in menus I get an steady 60FPS).
A little after the part OP is saying, you get to write your last name (the one you want for your character), but it doesn't matter whatever I write, I get a message (possibly in chinese, it doesn't look quite like japanese). Any ideas of what does it mean or what I have to do?
Something like this:

ayS6iAL.png
34 FPS but yeah, it's really slow w/ vulkan

eventually it gives me the same error and I can't proceed, it's after you put in your name and it checks for prequel save data, which I am not playing before this one.

I can get past it on Ryujinx 1.0.6872

Last edited by Gvaz,

Enlapse

Trophies
XP
Country
34 FPS but yeah, it's really slow w/ vulkan

eventually it gives me the same error and I can't proceed, it's after you put in your name and it checks for prequel save data, which I am not playing before this one.

I can get past it on Ryujinx 1.0.6872

I have asked a couple of days ago in a translating reddit what could that message be (the one you get after inputting your name) and they told me that it meant nothing, what happened it had a name (which I don't remember) but basically, it was a letter rendering problem. Ryujinx works fine, but I have low FPS on there, and I think I will just play it on my Switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock