Fallout 76 releases on Steam April 7th, coincides with the Wastelanders expansion

Ready to give Fallout 76 another chance? Bethesda sure hopes so, with the announcement of the release date for the Steam version of the game. That won't be the only new thing for Fallout 76, as that same day, the Wastelanders expansion pack goes live, finally adding NPCs to the post-apocalyptic world of West Virginia. Announced at last year's E3, the Wastelanders update brings factions and a reputation system, voiced dialogue with NPCs, quests, enemies, and a ton of buyable in-game DLC items. Is this enough to entice you into trying Fallout 76, either for the first time, or to pick it back up again, or has Bethesda's track record with the game left you uninterested?

:arrow: Source

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To be brutally honest I'm done with Bethesda. You can forgive a bad/broken game every now and then from a company it happens. But when all your games are broken in some way the writing really is on the wall that they just don't care any more.

I loved the original RAGE game. Absolutely played it to death. But couldn't afford the sequal when it came it. Thank fuck I didn't buy it. Eventually it got released on gamepass and I stated playing it got 3 or 4 hours in and every time I even thought about going into the upgrade menu it would freeze. I went though everything short of formatting the console.

I contacted support, haha what a joke. I know a lot copy and paste answers but ffs atleast read the message your replying to out lining everything I've done before you tell me to do it again. The only response I really got was "oh you need to contact Microsoft support" I ended up just uninstalling it and forgetting about it.

I don't care if its a new fallout or elder scrolls I just won't be buying another Bethesda game. I just have no faith in them to deliver a playable product anymore.

76 has been a never ending bad joke at this point

Reactions: Silent_Gunner

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
The problems with 76 in particular are the result of a lot of bad decisions. Games in the Elder Scrolls vein have historically had their bugs, as have all large scale RPGs, and it's not so much of a problem (for me) as long as the developers make their best efforts to fix the single player games.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got excited and thought this was going to be an offline version of the game... I just want to mod it already. I want all the nice mods from Fallout 4 in 76 and to play it however I want. I like 76 but ... I really hate the grind. I hate the repair system. I hate stuff being gated behind cash shop or timed events.

Last edited by Pluupy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...