1. Uiaad

Uiaad GBAtemp's resident guinea pig

United Kingdom
    To be brutally honest I'm done with Bethesda. You can forgive a bad/broken game every now and then from a company it happens. But when all your games are broken in some way the writing really is on the wall that they just don't care any more.

I loved the original RAGE game. Absolutely played it to death. But couldn't afford the sequal when it came it. Thank fuck I didn't buy it. Eventually it got released on gamepass and I stated playing it got 3 or 4 hours in and every time I even thought about going into the upgrade menu it would freeze. I went though everything short of formatting the console.

I contacted support, haha what a joke. I know a lot copy and paste answers but ffs atleast read the message your replying to out lining everything I've done before you tell me to do it again. The only response I really got was "oh you need to contact Microsoft support" I ended up just uninstalling it and forgetting about it.

I don't care if its a new fallout or elder scrolls I just won't be buying another Bethesda game. I just have no faith in them to deliver a playable product anymore.

76 has been a never ending bad joke at this point

Silent_Gunner likes this.
  2. FGFlann

FGFlann GBAtemp Regular

The problems with 76 in particular are the result of a lot of bad decisions. Games in the Elder Scrolls vein have historically had their bugs, as have all large scale RPGs, and it's not so much of a problem (for me) as long as the developers make their best efforts to fix the single player games.

3. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

United States
    Sorry but I'll stick to Oblivion and Skyrim, at least those games aren't nearly as broken, and that's saying something!

4. Pluupy

Pluupy _(:3」∠)_

United States
    I got excited and thought this was going to be an offline version of the game... I just want to mod it already. I want all the nice mods from Fallout 4 in 76 and to play it however I want. I like 76 but ... I really hate the grind. I hate the repair system. I hate stuff being gated behind cash shop or timed events.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  5. Stealphie

Stealphie GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    It will for sure waste your money amirite

ok i'll go home

6. Delerious

Delerious GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Surprised no one posted this one:

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Wastelanders, coincides, expansion