Hacking FakeDetector & FakeRecovery_v1.16a

Ethantim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL! I would never blame anyone who offered help/advice if anything went wrong. Thank you for your help
smile.gif

Ethantim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay I've done that with a brand new memory card- and I get a 'True! (^^)V FF009120 and the game works so I'm wondering if the memory card is dodgy.

Right, I've cleared out the old memory card replaced it with new games and Bri's DAT file and we're cooking with gas!!

Thank you for your help and patience!

Denna

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Could somebody help me?
My card got killed by the fakekiller.
So I reformated it.
I downloaded the official DSTT kennel.
Then I coppied the menu and the four files I downloaded that should recover my card.
I started the dstt and I got my top screen white and my bottom screen fadded.

I also tried starting it without the DSTT card and then pushing the card in but then I go "There is no gamepack"

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
antesde said:
Could someone help me?.
Run the program and answers:
MACRONIX MX29LV400T not supported.

That means that it can't tell because your chipset is new. The best way to tell is to try to see if the microSD holder is curved or straight (see the FAQ stickied to the top of the DSTT forum for more information).

-Bri

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Denna said:
Could somebody help me?
My card got killed by the fakekiller.
So I reformated it.
I downloaded the official DSTT kennel.
Then I coppied the menu and the four files I downloaded that should recover my card.
I started the dstt and I got my top screen white and my bottom screen fadded.

I also tried starting it without the DSTT card and then pushing the card in but then I go "There is no gamepack"

It's hard to tell what you're doing. Follow the directions in the FAQ under "Q: My DSTT used to work, but doesn't work any more. What do I do?" carefully. If your flash cart was really killed by fake-killer firmware, it may take many tries before it will start up. Sometimes it won't start up at all and you'll need another working flash cart to recover it.

-Bri

Phr3d13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting an erase error when i try to fix a TTDS i have when using DSTTFlash Writer 0.07. Does that mean that the card is defective?

soopa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all I received 3 DSTTi cards from dealextreme a couple months ago and all of a sudden they stopped working.

I installed the v16 firmware with no clone killer and now 1 card says FAKE and the other doesnt even show up in the ds

can someone help me out with these 2 cards or should I throw them in the garbage?

they are a white card with the micro on the LHS if your looking at the dstti sticker

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.