Fake DSTT....what do i do about firmware

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by zelgadis, Apr 28, 2010.

1. zelgadis
    OP

zelgadis GBAtemp Regular

Nov 16, 2006
    Japan
    Ok, so I bought a fake one apparently. Going back to the place is a hassle as I can not speak Korean (currently living in Korea) So I read up on the official site about a new firmware which damages the fake cards. Soo......what firmware number started that feature? The one I have has the firmware loaded but I wonder how old it is, I also want to switch it into English (if not possible from the options, is it?)

Edit: Ok so i found hacked versions of firmware in the download section so that answers that but what about language. Can I change the language in the card or do I have to download an english menu?

2. lolzed

lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Sep 13, 2008
    There
    does it matter?Get 1.17a12+latest infolib+savlib+extinfo(read stickies and go to filetrip.net)

3. Porobu

Porobu Gbatemps Shiny Latias

Sep 12, 2009
    use 1.17a12 that has fake killer deactivated or use Yasumenu

4. Phr3d13

Phr3d13 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 6, 2010
    United States
    Just make sure you download the English version of the menu (ie: the one in my sig(TTDS Firmware 1.17a12, not the one from the official site)), simple as that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice