• 6.png
    6.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 88

Bruno Jenso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you ever fancy a significantly simpler translation project after this one, may I suggest TETRIS Advance (Japan). This is a mostly unknown Tetris that is infinitely nicer on the eye that the monstrosity that is the Tetris Worlds backgrounds. Also the modes are closer to a classic+ approach. Other than the translated menus, the only the thing it needs a a rather horrid ear-piercing sound-effect for the hard-drop replacing with something softer.

It's such a shame the GBA actually has a really good Tetris that nobody knows about because it wasn't localised.

Anyway not wanting to distract you from FZC :)

Reactions: Jumpman_DK

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
People, take a big look to the first post, the patch is finally here!
:bow:
Thank you and congratulations for completing this long-awaited translation project of the best racing game for GBA.
:grog:

I'm adding my savefile, which has a lot of edited courses.
Could you also provide it in 64 kb format? :wink:
Thanks.

Notes: Isn't this game supposed to have a "story mode"? Is it maybe to be unlocked somehow? And how?

Last edited by Nikokaro,

Feroz El Mejor

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
:bow:
Thank you and congratulations for completing this long-awaited translation project of the best racing game for GBA.
:grog:

Could you also provide it in 64 kb format? :wink:
Thanks.

Notes: Isn't this game supposed to have a "story mode"? Is it maybe to be unlocked somehow? And how?
I don't know about the save format, this is the original one, I imagine there's tools to change it if it's needed.

The game doesn't have a story mode like GP Legend, it has story in the options menu, but you have the Survival mode to compensate, also there's where you unlock the chapters.

I would recommend to take a look here to know how to unlock things on the game:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gba/922026-f-zero-climax/cheats

Reactions: Nikokaro

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Game very nice graphically :), fast and exciting, but very difficult and often frustrating. :sleep:
On the Novice skill level, I won the previous 3 cups, but the Platinum Cup (the fourth) is really impossible to win, with eight long and twisted tracks that require tight turns and impossible movements to make without stopping completely and without crashing on the edge of the track. :unsure:
I'm playing it on real hardware (slot2 of the DS lite) and I've found many and various difficulties, despite being a good player in this kind of games B-): what is your experience about it? Do you have any suggestions, other than using cheat codes? :wink:

Reactions: Feroz El Mejor

Feroz El Mejor

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
Game very nice graphically :), fast and exciting, but very difficult and often frustrating. :sleep:
On the Novice skill level, I won the previous 3 cups, but the Platinum Cup (the fourth) is really impossible to win, with eight long and twisted tracks that require tight turns and impossible movements to make without stopping completely and without crashing on the edge of the track. :unsure:
I'm playing it on real hardware (slot2 of the DS lite) and I've found many and various difficulties, despite being a good player in this kind of games B-): what is your experience about it? Do you have any suggestions, other than using cheat codes? :wink:
I just played as normal, using the Blue Falcon, just try to eliminate the people who is higher on the ranking, since they will get 0 points at the end of that race. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Nikokaro

Feroz El Mejor

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
We updated the patch to fix a few things: https://www.romhacking.net/translations/6339/
-Fixed a bug that made new save files to not get the three default courses on Edit Course Mode.
-Fixed a typo on the no save data screen.
-Fixed a typo on the Samurai Goroh profile.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr