Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tomorrow I'm having my Culture and Civilisation of Great Britain first exam. The title it's a bit misleading: it's basically History of England. As such, it's %40 dates, %50 kings and %10... I guess more dates and kings. I'm so f***ing tired of this. I've been trying to memorise, guess what, dates and kings for some days now, up to King Richard III, last Plantagenet. I've always kept my notes up-to-date and history itself is something nice to study, but I'm still finding it... boring. Like grinding-in-MapleStory boring. And I've still haven't got my French exam back. The tension is killing. Thankfully, everything will be over tomorrow by noon. I hope...

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Joey. Have you tried studying with friends, teachers, or family? That's a great way to study when you feel pressured.
biggrin.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Studying with friend is awesome. It's my way of picking up new friends as well in class.
wink.gif

Me: walks up to random person (usually female). Hey midterm's coming up. Just wondering how you're doing 'cause I'm hosting a study group. You wanna tag along?

Success.

Plus, I love memorizing dates along with whatever it goes with. I find it the most easiest type of exam. Things that require application and analysis and such.. bah I can't stand those anymore.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, I've tried studying with friends, I guess. What we do is to study by our own, then ask each other questions. It's not that I really feel pressured, after all, if I fail, the worst that could happen is that I'll have to go to a final exam with both sections instead of one. No big deal. But still, I'd like to get a good mark in this one. If I get a 7 or below, I'll probably redo it in June.

*sigh* Memorising dates is not hard... but I have so many dates in my mind that I'm about to explode
tongue.gif
Well, off I go. Wish me luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?