F.E Heroes of Light & Shadow? English Guide Trans?

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off I hope I've posted this in the right pace, I attempted to, if not, I'm certain someone will let me know and someone will be kind enough to move it for me..

<Love me some F.E....>

While perusing the game (translated V.) I notice there are several options that I have no idea what they do, like it appears there are download-able maps (and characters) available, which I didn't download ( yet are still available) etc.. and other amazing content in this game, not entirely intuitive.

Does anyone know if someone took the time to write a translated guide since they translated this amazing game? Seems to me there are enough options that even a bare bones guide would be a idea
maybe for one of the next guide/wiki/how-to contests to be posted for those with the 'know' of the language or game. For that matter it would be a good idea for this for any translated game...

This MAY sound rude but, I don't particularly care if you didn't enjoy this F.E. game, I for one think all F.E. [read as Intelligent systems games] are (comparatively) amazing... I.S. can do little wrong IMO.

Anyway, thanks for your input if anyone knows.. thanks
SyFyTy

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also really love Fire Emblem :)

I don't understand what you are asking though... FE12 did get a fan translation patch, and there are guides for the game that fans have written in English and other languages. FE12 is a remake of FE3, which contained a remake of FE1 and the new FE3. You also have all the guides and information of FE3 to look at, which applies to FE12 in many ways.

The new download episodes are taken from the BS Fire Emblem download games, and also some new missions made with the new characters added in FE12, I believe.

CheeseCake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also really love Fire Emblem :)

I don't understand what you are asking though... FE12 did get a fan translation patch, and there are guides for the game that fans have written in English and other languages. FE12 is a remake of FE3, which contained a remake of FE1 and the new FE3. You also have all the guides and information of FE3 to look at, which applies to FE12 in many ways.

The new download episodes are taken from the BS Fire Emblem download games, and also some new missions made with the new characters added in FE12, I believe.

I'm not sure but I think the OP is asking for a translation guide for the optional DLC content. I'm not sure if the translation patch translates that part since the downloaded content would be in Japanese.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o