Hacking F-Card?

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty Cool. The N-Card series are great cards, they have everything except Cheat support, with no slowdown.

So yeah, great that they no longer need a slot-2 reader.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
F-Card like F....ked card ,
biggrin.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This was discussed a while ago on yyjoy. It is just an N-Card with a reader that looks identical to the G6 one (note that the reader ahtin was talking about did not look like that). Perhaps there can be some modification done to the G6 reader to make it read N-cards.

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Soo.. would this infamous writer allow for faster writing to the card, as opposed to the Slot-2 loaders of other N-Card clones. Are there any other differences between the F-card and Dealextreme's numerous other N-Card clones such as the DS Fire Link or.. well.. the original N-Card?

I'm thinking about getting one of the above as a backup solution in case my R4 ever fails on me. Any recommendations?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only difference would be that they added the slot 1 reader. Transfer speeds will most definitely improve. I don't think there will be any internal/hardware differences, unless they recently added something which stops firmware changing

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
that looks like a pretty sweet deal. The main reason i chose other cards over ncard type cards in the past is becasue of the slot two reader. and the slot one reader hasnt been readily available for a while.

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've ordered one just for the heck of it. I'd be happy to report about quality and writer speed in about two weeks, if anybody cares.

Shouldn't this be moved to the N-Card subforum btw, considering that this is obviously yet another clone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER