Hacking EZFlash II PS Problem

Awexome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
*sigh* This is my first experience with a flash cart, and it's not turning out to be a good one.

I ordered my flash cart from jandaman, it came quickly and in fine condition. I was excited to get it working, so I left it to charge for 8 hours while I was at work and golfing. I came back and installed the drivers I got from jandaman's link (the official page, www.ezflash.cn, is dead), following the instructions. Now, when I double click on the EZClient icon, the hourglass flashes and then goes back to a pointer, and nothing happens. Please help, I don't want this to be an expensive plastic paperweight
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

EDIT: After much trouble, I decided to try it out on my old computer. It worked. I don't know why or how, but it did. I'm perplexed. But ignore this post now, it works so w/e.

Awexome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I could get someone to help walk me through the installation, that woudl be great. This is really bugging me, but right now I need to go to sleep. Bad. Like, I can barely type I'm so damn tired. G'night.

Awexome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I did by any chance have the wrong firmware installed, how would I get the cart and linker back to factory settings?

EDIT: I just tried a system restore, and then tried installing based on the instructions on that Sosuke wiki FAQ. Instead of going through the usual 2 seperate driver installation steps, all I got was one step where it installed EZ-Writer3 and nothing else. I'm still having the same problem. Someone, please help!

Awexome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For the love of God almighty, people! I'm on my last wind here! This confounded device is bound to drive me totally mad!!!

With that, I have a request. If anyone, anyone at all, is willing to get on messenger and help me through this, they would be my GOD! I'm desperate here people. I really want this to work, and so far I haven't found any source that answers my questions, just generalizations and instructions that assume everything is peachy (WHICH IT ISN'T!!!)

I'm desperate, as I said! I'M ON MY KNEES, BEGGING! So somone, anyone, please... help... before... insanity... takes hold....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/8FD7Uuo2tYw?si=agfH-CKBav-2B11w