EZFlash II PS Problem

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Awexome, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Awexome
    OP

Awexome Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2006
    Canada
    *sigh* This is my first experience with a flash cart, and it's not turning out to be a good one.

I ordered my flash cart from jandaman, it came quickly and in fine condition. I was excited to get it working, so I left it to charge for 8 hours while I was at work and golfing. I came back and installed the drivers I got from jandaman's link (the official page, www.ezflash.cn, is dead), following the instructions. Now, when I double click on the EZClient icon, the hourglass flashes and then goes back to a pointer, and nothing happens. Please help, I don't want this to be an expensive plastic paperweight [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

EDIT: After much trouble, I decided to try it out on my old computer. It worked. I don't know why or how, but it did. I'm perplexed. But ignore this post now, it works so w/e.

2. cornaljoe

cornaljoe GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 13, 2006
    United States
    Goto the Sosuke Forums. They are like the offical(semi) EZ-Flash english support now.

3. Awexome
    OP

Awexome Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2006
    Canada
    If I could get someone to help walk me through the installation, that woudl be great. This is really bugging me, but right now I need to go to sleep. Bad. Like, I can barely type I'm so damn tired. G'night.

4. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
  5. Awexome
    OP

Awexome Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2006
    Canada
    If I did by any chance have the wrong firmware installed, how would I get the cart and linker back to factory settings?

EDIT: I just tried a system restore, and then tried installing based on the instructions on that Sosuke wiki FAQ. Instead of going through the usual 2 seperate driver installation steps, all I got was one step where it installed EZ-Writer3 and nothing else. I'm still having the same problem. Someone, please help!

6. Awexome
    OP

Awexome Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2006
    Canada
    For the love of God almighty, people! I'm on my last wind here! This confounded device is bound to drive me totally mad!!!

With that, I have a request. If anyone, anyone at all, is willing to get on messenger and help me through this, they would be my GOD! I'm desperate here people. I really want this to work, and so far I haven't found any source that answers my questions, just generalizations and instructions that assume everything is peachy (WHICH IT ISN'T!!!)

I'm desperate, as I said! I'M ON MY KNEES, BEGGING! So somone, anyone, please... help... before... insanity... takes hold....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice