Hacking EZFlash 4 and 5

Jonn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just made an account on here to post this topic, and wow is it difficult to make an account on here. Anyways, I'm currently looking for a flash cart to be used with my GBASP, but I'm new and I don't know exactly everything. Right now I'm looking at the EZ Flash IV and the EZV. What I want to know is if there's a different and if I should get one over the other. Money isn't a concern, but the EZ4 is about twice as much as the EZV, which confuses me as I think of the EZV as the successor since it's name is like that. I thought perhaps the EZV was only compatible with the NDS, but research has made me believe otherwise. Is the EZV better in every way?

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
EZFIV is a GBA kit, mainly for GBA games.

EZFV and EZFVi are DS slot 1 kits, for DS games.

FYI the EZFIV is expensive because it's not in production anymore, and it's the only GOOD GBA cart left on the market. The last batch was made over 4 years ago.

D

Deleted-236924

There's the EZ-Flash 3in1 that is labeled EZ-Flash V.
I don't know why they didn't put an "EZ-Flash 3in1" label on it.

If you get a GBA-sized one, you can flash one GBA game to it (and more if you have a Slot-1 EZ-V) and play them in a GBASP.

But that is not convenient if you plan on playing more than one game, so that's why you should get an EZ-Flash IV.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc