OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AWESOME PRICE
laugh.gif
I like it, it's like 19 dollars while everywhere else is like 22 and up I'm still waiting for my CycloDS Evolution, but I just wanted to help people to know that there was this deal
biggrin.gif

Ezflash 3 in 1 deal

I currently have a

DS Lite
4GB Kingston MicroSD
CycloDS Evolution still waiting for :]
EzFlash 3 in 1

all you ever need
biggrin.gif

rickshaw888

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yap, order mine from them too. I should be receiving to by tomorrow (finally). I will be using it with my Acekard RPG which I received today. I will be busy this weekend, for sure!
wink.gif

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xtreme prices for Xtreme gaming. eXTREME!

But in all seriousness, the shipping was a-ok for me (a couple weeks) and the price was right. The product works great and it inspired me to write a wiki. And you should, too. The power is yours.

vincom2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I ordered mine from there too and it arrived today.
smile.gif

Ordered it on the 8th btw, so the wait wasn't all that long I suppose.

JamaCuzzi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THE EZFLASH 3 in 1 is the easiest device to use in the world, all you need is a slot 1 card and Rudolphs 3 in 1 tool if your slot 1 card doesn't support it straight on, it's sooo easy to uSE
biggrin.gif
and also you should order from the site above, best deal anywhere, and with a week or so wait it'll be there for you
biggrin.gif

JamaCuzzi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THE EZFLASH 3 in 1 is the easiest device to use in the world, all you need is a slot 1 card and Rudolphs 3 in 1 tool if your slot 1 card doesn't support it straight on, it's sooo easy to uSE
biggrin.gif
and also you should order from the site above, best deal anywhere, and with a week or so wait it'll be there for you
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...