EZFlash 3 in 1 at Dealextreme

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by JamaCuzzi, Nov 15, 2007.

1. JamaCuzzi
    OP

JamaCuzzi Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2007
    United States
    AWESOME PRICE [​IMG] I like it, it's like 19 dollars while everywhere else is like 22 and up I'm still waiting for my CycloDS Evolution, but I just wanted to help people to know that there was this deal [​IMG]

Ezflash 3 in 1 deal

I currently have a

DS Lite
    4GB Kingston MicroSD
    CycloDS Evolution still waiting for :]
    EzFlash 3 in 1

all you ever need [​IMG]

2. rickshaw888

rickshaw888 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2007
    Canada
    Yap, order mine from them too. I should be receiving to by tomorrow (finally). I will be using it with my Acekard RPG which I received today. I will be busy this weekend, for sure! [​IMG]

3. ben_r_

ben_r_ GBAtemp Regular

Sep 30, 2007
    United States
    California
    Thats where I got mine too.

4. leetdude_007

leetdude_007 Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An

Nov 25, 2006
    United States
    Xtreme prices for Xtreme gaming. eXTREME!

But in all seriousness, the shipping was a-ok for me (a couple weeks) and the price was right. The product works great and it inspired me to write a wiki. And you should, too. The power is yours.

5. vincom2

vincom2 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2007
    Senegal
    I ordered mine from there too and it arrived today. [​IMG]
    Ordered it on the 8th btw, so the wait wasn't all that long I suppose.

6. JamaCuzzi
    OP

JamaCuzzi Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2007
    United States
    THE EZFLASH 3 in 1 is the easiest device to use in the world, all you need is a slot 1 card and Rudolphs 3 in 1 tool if your slot 1 card doesn't support it straight on, it's sooo easy to uSE [​IMG] and also you should order from the site above, best deal anywhere, and with a week or so wait it'll be there for you [​IMG]

7. JamaCuzzi
    OP

JamaCuzzi Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2007
    United States
    THE EZFLASH 3 in 1 is the easiest device to use in the world, all you need is a slot 1 card and Rudolphs 3 in 1 tool if your slot 1 card doesn't support it straight on, it's sooo easy to uSE [​IMG] and also you should order from the site above, best deal anywhere, and with a week or so wait it'll be there for you [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice