Not open for further replies.

Gausen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Mbmax said:
I'm able with a pre version of kernel 3.0ob2 for the ez5i. This kernel got the big icon mode.
I'm not autorized to release this kernel sadly.
I will test your new skin.
wink.gif

And just to let you know, RC17 will have the multi splash screen and animation feature along with the big icon mode if all goes well.
For this one i have not date of release.
frown.gif

Cool features, I'm looking forward to use RC17.
Thanks for doing all this skin testing.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gausen said:
Mbmax said:
I added comments in all filetrip entries, so take a look at that guys.
wink.gif

If i forgot to test a skin, just tell me.

I guess it is just because Cabby 2 is a very recent entry. But it hasn't been commented yet by you. I have follow your advice about indexed png's.

¿Is there a way to test how will look on the skin all the FL_Double template file?
Your skin is ok. tested the big icon mode also.
Thanks for the heads up, i missed this one.
wink.gif

Gausen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
This is Raw n' Ez. It is a slight modification of Cabby 2. Is it possible to make this skin my entry? I promise that i will not make any more changes!

Anyway, if it is too late to change my entry this skin will be available as "out of contest". So enjoy.

Download:
http://filetrip.net/f12424-Raw-n039-Ez-1-0.html

EDIT: Small update. Minor tweaks and now compiled under RN93.
EDIT2: More small fixes. I think this is the final version.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
viz said:
recompiled with RN92

http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=12423

changed a few more template images, hopefully not for the worse
smile.gif

I will check that.
wink.gif

Gausen said:
This is Raw n' Ez. It is a slight modification of Cabby 2. Is it possible to make this skin my entry? I promise that i will not make any more changes!

Anyway, if it is too late to change my entry this skin will be available as "out of contest". So enjoy.

Download:
http://filetrip.net/f12424-Raw-n039-Ez-1-0.html
Well, for now it's possible as i'm not yet gone on holidays, but after that you will have to deal with FAST6191.
Not sure he will be as available as me.
wink.gif

@all : remember, this is the last week. The contest ends the 7 th, so don't wait the last minute.
wink.gif

A reminder :
QUOTE(FAST6191 @ Jul 10 2010, 11:30 PM)
The competition is open for one month from the date of this post (closing date is midnight UK time August 7th 2010, so get busy. Please don't hesitate to enter, skins are judged based on their uniqueness and creativity, not photoshopping skills.

Gausen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Mbmax said:
Well, for now it's possible as i'm not yet gone on holidays, but after that you will have to deal with FAST6191.
Not sure he will be as available as me.
wink.gif

Thanks a lot! ;-)

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
joshbean39 said:
mbmax what do you mean by Your skin got wrong names. Read again the skin contest post.
FAST6191 said:
[1] Skin making is covered in the tutorial but a full skin is a skin.dat, skin.ani, skin_bottom.bin and skin_up.bin
Omission of a skin.ani file will likely count against you (replace skin with your under chosen 8 letter name)

You seems to have not read this part. Check file's name in your skin.

QUOTE(lazylaw @ Aug 2 2010, 03:45 AM)
This is my entry hope you like it!!!!!!!!!1
http://filetrip.net/f12425-StickVSAmination-1-0.html
Please don't post your entry in several post. Edit your first post instead.
Any preview ?
You rushed to make this skin ?
Please take your time and read carefuly the first and the second post of this thread. Your skin entry is incomplete and got wrongs names.

@all : Be careful of something. Look at my first post in this thread. All entries are linked to your first post where you give your filetrip link to your skin. If you edit your skin and make a revision, don't forget to update this post.
wink.gif

And last. Ez Skin Forger RN92 is very different than RN90. So, when you update to RN92 do not only unzip the .exe file but the FULL PACKAGE. It's very important !

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now about entries i have checked and are wrong. Of course if nothing is done to fix those skin i'm afraid i will remove them from my thread.

A reminder from my first post :

Mbmax said:
18x MyMusic - Made by Bigel. (Broken skin and splash animation. No template at all inside dat file !!)
34x Final Fantasy 7 - Made by difool. (incomplete skin. missing splash animation and splash screens)
35x Blue Matrix - Made by jasper07. (Broken skin. No template at all inside dat file !!)

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
Oh wheres my comment
Comment done on filetrip. Thanks for the heads up.
You should verify your skin under ESF RN92. You seems to have not provided any pressed button icon ?!
Also, check your launch item, the box seems to be unchecked. If you don't want to use it, remove pictures path.
wink.gif

Edit : About the box not checked in launch item and path to pictures provided, thieves like us reported me that also.
This is a bug in the .ess file of the wizard feature. We have to fix that with cheryl.

Edit 2 : RN93 is coming very soon.
wink.gif

Alfadir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you have the futur changelog ?

Real text and position, real GUI looking ? Cheat Screen with all buttons ? Preview of loading bar or/and deleting bar ? 2 mode for upper screen big and small icons ?

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
It would be nice for an update w/ the things said above.I'll be happier w/ the cheat buttons showing where they're set

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't dream Alfadir.
wink.gif

It's just a fixed version of RN92 and i'm about to go on holiday, so this version will be the last for now.

Ez Skin Forger RN93 is out !
QUOTE said:
- fixed check box item bug that appeared in RN92.
If picture path was provided and the box unchecked (not visible), pictures were displayed once compiled !
Sorry about that. :/

Download Ez Skin Forger RN93

Nasty bug. Thanks to thieves like us for the heads up.
wink.gif

@all : i added a sample skin now in the zip, so you can study how a standard skin is done. Be careful at system's panels.
It's not for the fun that ez team has made them in full screen (256x192) with transparency. If you don't use that size, ESF center the picture with the background.

It's my last advice. Now see you all at the end of my holidays !
cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo