Hacking EZ Flash Vi card bricked, could someone unbrick it for me?

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
I've had this card for years, but bricked it at some point when the beta kernel was released, before it was common knowledge that that build bricks about 95% of the time. However, EZ Flash released an unbricker, but I understand that you would need a first- or second-generation DS (one with the Slot-2 and hotswapping doable) for this to work, since you have to load the unbricker .nds on one flash cart, swap it out for the Vi, and run the unbricker procedure from there. Unfortunately I only have a 3DS XL and DSi XL, which aren't hotswap-capable. I'd like to fix this for my girlfriend to use with my DSi XL to play Pokèmon games and whatnot. Is there anyone here who owns an old DS who is willing to unbrick my EZ Flash Vi card? I would just buy another flash cart for her like R4i or SCDS2 but those have been produced shoddily and working unreliably lately. In fact, I ordered an R4 Gold but I'm not sure if it has all the features she wants, like RTS and cheat search. If I remember right, the EZ Vi does.

So does anyone have a phat/lite DS that could help me with this? I could mail you the card, and so on.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can cover shipping to and from, I can do it for you. Me and my little brother each have a fully functioning flashme'd DS Lite.

Though I'm not sure of the logistics of how the unbricker works, if anything is needed other than that cart. (I have plenty of slot 1 and 2 flashcards to go around, just not a Vi.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again