OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hello
I was thinking of changing my old m3 sd/EZ pass(yeah the hudge one), for the EZ-Flash V, but I got few questions about it :

1) I would like to know if you can use the GBA expansion as a stand alone(slot-2 only)on a GB micro for exemple or does it only work with the DS with the slot1 card insert??

Cause I'm looking for a double use of the new combo = DS use on the DS and GBA expansion use on a GB micro(don't ask why =P) So I know I need a slot-1, slot-2 system, but if possible use them as stand alones.

So I don't know if such a card exists, at that moment, could somone advice me on which slot-2 card would be the best(use it for both, ds/gb micro = I'd be using a passme for the ds at that moment)

Thx alot

P.S I'm just looking for good compatibility, no game freeze, and good quality/price issu, and if possible with a SD or micro SD card system on both slot 1 and slot 2 cards

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
the 3in1 is slot1 dependant, requires a slot one to put the game into NOR (you can't use a passme card to do it). once you got a game in NOR you can play that game on a gameboy micro. Your problem will be getting your hands on a GBA sized 3in1. You can always gut a cart and put the 3in1 PCB in it, requies some modding of the case.

The EZ4 fits your requirements on the last part, it uses miniSD not a microSD. That might be a better fit for you.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
realhotstuff.com have a GBA sized 3in1...

http://realhotstuff.com/-c-124_58.html

But the 3in1 wont work in the micro -- but they also have an Ez Flash IV... which will... (GBA size)

gbasp.gif

El_Taco

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Got my EZ-Flash IV, and got some problemes with it, the card is reconised(when i dont put any SD micro cards in it) by my DS or my GB micro, but when i put my card in (it's a kingston 8gb micro SD combinend with an mini adapter) the screen is black, and nothing happens, i tried to update and all but the screen is always black, and i can't to anything in gba mod or ds mode. so in any of you could help me...

El_Taco

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
no idea :wtf:, but it's the only type of memory cars i know of...standard one i always used, coz what other type of cars exist???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy