Hacking EZ Flash opera problem ???

megaturk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi;

I have an Ez 3 in 1 flash but when i try to open opera, it says i need an extra ram. What is wrong?
blink.gif

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If your 3in1 is the newest kind, I don't think those work with the Opera Browser yet.
Otherwise, all you need is the correct patch for the opera browser. There are different patches for different Slot 2 carts, so you need the one for EZ 3-in-1.
Not sure where to find it, download center has the patches for M3/G6/Supercard Slot-2's and EZ4 deluxe, but not EZ3-in-1.

megaturk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Noooo. It doesn't work.

I've done all you wrote but when i try to open the ds broowser, it freezes in white screen...

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you have no clue, then i can't even help you because i don't have this flashcart. Search a little with google.
Some fake R4 use the same GUI than DSTT, perhaps you have to click the Plus icon next to the nds you want to disabled softreset.

Athlon-pv

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
megaturk said:
I don't know. How can i do that?

It is important that you reply with the details of your actions.
Saying it doesnt work doesnt allow anyone in here to backtrack your steps.

That means that if you done something wrong in installing or handling certain files you could never do those steps right , which means that no one would be able to point out what you might have done wrong.

megaturk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I turned the soft reset of then i did all you write in notepade step by step but it isn't working.

It looks like i am gonna buy an offical browser
sad.gif

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Do you have any other flashcart other than the R4 clone to try it on? There are some of the same complaints in the R4 section about certain clones that got the same problems as you, might be the R4 clone itself.

I can't tell if yours is the same as thiers, some of the complaints are too few in description of the problem and come with the phrase "I can't run opera on my R4". From what I can tell there are about 7 different R4 clones and mabe more, and about 2 of them don't seem to run the opera browser under any condition.

Can we start from the beginning with what R4 clone you got, that way we can help you better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.