Dragon_Types

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello folks!

Why doesn't my GBP or GBC games save correctly in my Ez Flash Omega?
Everytime I save normally in-game and then pressing L+R and wait around 5 seconds and then exit to return to main menu.
Sometimes the save still exists when loading some games but will delete next time or after a few times saved. Playing another game and after saving will also cause other save files to be deleted.
For GBA games they all save and load without issues even after altering games.
What's wrong with GBP and GBC games? Is it the Goomba Color emulator that can't save correctly?
All GBP and GBC games are tested on my computer first so it creates the correct save file size before I move them to my Ez flash Omega.
Any helps would be appreciated!
Thanks!

kuwanger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I'd recommend is trying out a different microSD card. There's nothing about the built-in emulator that should have problems saving.

Dragon_Types

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I have added more GBC games and explored more about the save feature and L+R 5+ seconds and then exit back to main menu. It strangely seems to work now without losing my save files on multiple GBC games!
Not sure what was wrong or I maybe did wrong in the beginning! It was no issue for my genuine Samsung 32 gb micro sd card since it was a new one I bought this year.
Thanks for your input anyway :D

Jz28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Please help, i have an ez flash omega with the latest fw and micro sd class 10 sandisk 8gb. It only reads 12 games but higher than that it boots other games into a white screen. I tried everything, downgrade fw, change micro sd, format to exfat and fat but then, i can only run 12 games. Please i really need help.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

eltondo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have problem with some GB game saves. I also save normally, exit with L+R and after running game next time I don't see any saves.
Anyone got solution for this problem?

Dragon_Types

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Please help, i have an ez flash omega with the latest fw and micro sd class 10 sandisk 8gb. It only reads 12 games but higher than that it boots other games into a white screen. I tried everything, downgrade fw, change micro sd, format to exfat and fat but then, i can only run 12 games. Please i really need help.

Are the roms clean roms? Try putting them on folders?

I also have problem with some GB game saves. I also save normally, exit with L+R and after running game next time I don't see any saves.
Anyone got solution for this problem?
You save in-game and click L + R and then waiting 5 seconds then clock exit. This is how GB and GBC games save to the memory card in my experience.

Reactions: eltondo

Jz28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I already did that, maybe i received a defective ez flash omega, or maybe it is by choosing the right micro sd card. I dont know the reason why it only runs the first 12 games.

Dragon_Types

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I already did that, maybe i received a defective ez flash omega, or maybe it is by choosing the right micro sd card. I dont know the reason why it only runs the first 12 games.
Have you tried to put the games on folders? Also test the games on your computer to see if they works before putting them to the Ez.

ignare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something just happened to me with the GBC emulator on EZ Flash Omega...
I was playing a game and one day it said Memory Error - Please Delete Saves
and it gave me a menu of SRAM saves to delete, yet it wouldn't even let me delete them when I pressed SELECT to do so.
And I still don't know how it could have possibly run out of storage on a micro SD with over 2 GB of free storage.
And the same day, on another game that I had been saving successfully, the save file is SUDDENLY GONE.
I know it has something to do with a problem in the .esv file, but seriously... What the fuck.

ignare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always hit restart on the menu in order to have it save. However, I didn't make sure to wait a few seconds each time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1