EZ Flash Omega Definitive saves not deleting

Na1to

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i go to delete my save in Pokemon ruby, i press yes on the screen but the save is still there after i get passed the main screen. I tried the rom on mgba and it worked there so the rom is not the issue. I also tried it on pokemon emerald on the flashcart but the same problem occurred, so it has to be a flashcart issue. Does anyone know what is happening and a solution to it?

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Try deleting the files on your computer and scanning the SD card with a disk scanning tool to make sure there are no logical failures.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
When i go to delete my save in Pokemon ruby, i press yes on the screen but the save is still there after i get passed the main screen. I tried the rom on mgba and it worked there so the rom is not the issue. I also tried it on pokemon emerald on the flashcart but the same problem occurred, so it has to be a flashcart issue. Does anyone know what is happening and a solution to it?
You could simply start a new game and save over your old game.
Or delete the .sav file.

Na1to

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could simply start a new game and save over your old game.
Or delete the .sav file.
I am aware of this, but I am trying to hunt wishmaker Jirachi, so I need to be able to delete the save to be able to corrupt it. The deletion works on emulator just not on my ezflash
Post automatically merged:

Try deleting the files on your computer and scanning the SD card with a disk scanning tool to make sure there are no logical failures.
What files from my computer? And, I do not think its the files, since the deletion worked fine on mgba, I think its possibly because of the way the saves are stored on ezflash. Is there a way to change the way they are stored?

Reactions: The Real Jdbye

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I am aware of this, but I am trying to hunt wishmaker Jirachi, so I need to be able to delete the save to be able to corrupt it. The deletion works on emulator just not on my ezflash
Post automatically merged:

What files from my computer? And, I do not think its the files, since the deletion worked fine on mgba, I think its possibly because of the way the saves are stored on ezflash. Is there a way to change the way they are stored?
the SAVER folder on the SD card. search the .sav file which the filename same as the rom name which you played. delete it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.