Emulation EZ Flash Omega Definitive Edition (Quirky Issues)

PeeringGlass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi all, I've tried looking extensively through the forum but can't find a thread with a solution.

Issue #1: Can't boot ROMs with options (NOR save etc).
- I've flashed to latest kernel 1.03 and firmware 6
- I've already downloaded clean ROMs (I have doublechecked the hash with Dat-o-Matic)
- I've disabled 'Fast Patch'

Issue #2: I can't save unless I first delete older save file from 'Manage SRAM' option

Issue #3: The double speed hack works from the first launch of the game until I save the file. When I load the save file, double speed no longer works.

For context: I'm a casual and very new to flashcart gaming so it would really help if you could explain like I'm 5. I've been facing the above issues with Pokemon Blue.

Thanks in advance

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I've tried looking extensively through the forum but can't find a thread with a solution.

Issue #1: Can't boot ROMs with options (NOR save etc).
- I've flashed to latest kernel 1.03 and firmware 6
- I've already downloaded clean ROMs (I have doublechecked the hash with Dat-o-Matic)
- I've disabled 'Fast Patch'

Issue #2: I can't save unless I first delete older save file from 'Manage SRAM' option

Issue #3: The double speed hack works from the first launch of the game until I save the file. When I load the save file, double speed no longer works.

For context: I'm a casual and very new to flashcart gaming so it would really help if you could explain like I'm 5. I've been facing the above issues with Pokemon Blue.

Thanks in advance
Well pokemon blue isn't a gba game so that's all issues is with Goomba the emulator running the rom

Reactions: PeeringGlass

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...