Hacking EZ-FLASH Junior TestFlight

ramonpks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I am sure that soon we will have a firmware for the ez-flash jr with the things that I comment, it would be great if we could see the pictures of the games and also be able to use cheats and tricks for our dmg and cgb roms, greetings and good weekend to all.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sure that soon we will have a firmware for the ez-flash jr with the things that I comment, it would be great if we could see the pictures of the games and also be able to use cheats and tricks for our dmg and cgb roms, greetings and good weekend to all.
Pic displaying will never happen as the Gameboy only has 8k ram

ramonpks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Pic displaying will never happen as the Gameboy only has 8k ram
It's a shame, although I only reported something that I read that it would be included in future versions, maybe I'm wrong and possibly don't understand much about this, but maybe someone like me doesn't see this topic as impossible, it would be fine if someone with more knowledge that I told me why it is impossible with 8k of ram, anyway if I am wrong I apologize from my ignorance, I just wanted to say that it would be great to have those options.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a shame, although I only reported something that I read that it would be included in future versions, maybe I'm wrong and possibly don't understand much about this, but maybe someone like me doesn't see this topic as impossible, it would be fine if someone with more knowledge that I told me why it is impossible with 8k of ram, anyway if I am wrong I apologize from my ignorance, I just wanted to say that it would be great to have those options.
@EZ-Flash2 even said it was impossible

noj86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Another thing I just noticed with my Ez-Flash Jr on the Analogue Pocket, it doesn't like new folders.
For some reasons, if I create a new folder at the root of the SD card, the process seems to stay stuck at "LOADING" forever (no error shows up), as soon as I remove the folder from the SD card and just add roms in existing folder, everything works as expected.

To be clear I have 5 folders (including the SAVER one), if I added a sixth one, it started failing.

VitaminD13

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi,
Mi ezflash junior shows weird filenames. SD card is Sandisk 16 gb ultra, FAT 32 (formatted with official SD formatter). Firmware 1.05 RC 5 (tried this one, cause I had the SD card init error on analogue pocket).

Any idea on how to fix ?

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4994.jpg
    IMG_4994.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 95

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you use a Mac to copy files by chance? OSX will create these .filename.extension files if i recall correctly. Don't have a Mac myself.

Kaabii001xD

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I decided to return to version 1.4 due to several random problems with the clock on official Pokemon Crystal game.
Sometimes the cartridge clock returned to its default mode, after saving and restarting to save the game in the file, I began to notice it. I hope they already give a news about the update, or if they think about releasing a Deluxe version since it seems that this cannot be solved by software :(
And in case you're wondering, I just changed the battery to the cartridge.

johnnytheboy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I was wondering if you had some insight into an issue i am facing. My issue i had to change battery on my ez flash jr in doing so i was still at first unable to set time then after a number of power cycles it would allow me to set time unfortunately once i set time and saves the time doesn't change even the seconds remain the same i can turn it off remove cart the replace and when i power it up the time is still there only it hasn't changed at all. Firmware is ver: fw4 k1.04e. i have also tried updating to fw5 but same issue. any advice would be appreciated thanks

WiLLiW

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I decided to return to version 1.4 due to several random problems with the clock on official Pokemon Crystal game.
Sometimes the cartridge clock returned to its default mode, after saving and restarting to save the game in the file, I began to notice it. I hope they already give a news about the update, or if they think about releasing a Deluxe version since it seems that this cannot be solved by software :(
And in case you're wondering, I just changed the battery to the cartridge.
v1.4 is for the light hearted ones. V.1.5 is for the brave ones.

reminon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On 1.5. Any way to get the gbc colors for gb games like pokemon blue? Force gbc mode is selected on the pocket, and I confirmed its in gbc mode, as display mode options are gbc options

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.