Hacking EZ-Flash Junior showing folders as files

Ninjixel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but I haven't been able to find anything conclusive.

Basically my EZ-Flash Junior worked fine when I put all my roms in the root of the SD Card. I then decided to put them into folders to make at easier to browse through them, so I created 26 folders, named A to Z. However, now that I've done that, these folders are being seen as files by the EZ-Flash Junior not folders. So when I try to open one it simply displays an error message.

Can anyone help, thanks?

ilchymis7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats bizarre, I have 4 folders and they work fine. Maybe see if A-J causes you trouble. Might be a limit of Folders or something?

WiLLiW

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi. Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but I haven't been able to find anything conclusive.

Basically my EZ-Flash Junior worked fine when I put all my roms in the root of the SD Card. I then decided to put them into folders to make at easier to browse through them, so I created 26 folders, named A to Z. However, now that I've done that, these folders are being seen as files by the EZ-Flash Junior not folders. So when I try to open one it simply displays an error message.

Can anyone help, thanks?
Have You update to the lastest firms and kernels? Have You formated the sdcard in fat32 ? It's strange, I have one folder for every letter and all games put acordly and no problem at all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-