EZ-Flash IV Lite Deluxe + Passcard v3?

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by wilywampa, Oct 6, 2006.

1. wilywampa
    OP

wilywampa Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2006
    United States
    I ordered an EZ4 Lite Deluxe bundled with a Passcard v3 off winsunx and they shipped it this morning. Am I going to have problems running things from the EZ4? I saw that today winsunx changed the bundle from a passcard to a supercard, and I read somewhere after I saw that that the new version of the Passcard 3 won't work with the EZ4 because it has a splash screen. Am I going to have to order a supercard or something other than a passcard?

Thanks.

2. lenselijer

lenselijer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 27, 2006
    Netherlands
    I heard there are some problem with the passkey3 and ewin2/ez4 flashcarts.

I've tested superkey version 3,4 and 5. Only superkey 3 didnt work with the ewin2 card.
    superkey 4 and 5 are fine.

3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    While it is true that certain nopass devices and/or iterations thereof do not work with the EZ4, Winsunx should be well aware of the issues and sent you a working version.

4. Phasher99

Phasher99 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2003
    United States
    Brooklyn, New York
    Well... i ordered the bundle from winsunx about a week ago... and im having no problems so far with the passcard 3 they sent me... the splash is quite annoying though =p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice