OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone, long time no see!

I was wondering if there was any place a person can get an EZ-Flash IV in North America. I have three or four options if I want to order from China, but I'm not keen on waiting a month for shipping, and $30 for shipping is almost more than the card itself. If there are no NA options I'll likely pay for the express shipping, but I'm wondering if anyone knows a place I can get it in North America before I do that.

For what it's worth, I'm in Canada, so preference would definitely go to a reseller in Canada.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Realhotstuff.com out of NJ had some last I checked.

Is there a way to specify which of their locations you want to purchase from? When I browsed their site and added the item to my cart (didn't quite finish the purchase), I received an email to shop from realhotstuff.hk instead because of "same price, same service, different payment system." I don't know if the hk version of the site would offer purchasing from their NJ warehouse, but if it does I don't know how to specify.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Nismax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arm and a leg? Because you're in Canada? Shipped to US, it's free from .HK and about $3 from the .COM site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.