EZ-Flash IV in North America?

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Skyline969, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Skyline969
    OP

Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Nov 18, 2008
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    Hey everyone, long time no see!

I was wondering if there was any place a person can get an EZ-Flash IV in North America. I have three or four options if I want to order from China, but I'm not keen on waiting a month for shipping, and $30 for shipping is almost more than the card itself. If there are no NA options I'll likely pay for the express shipping, but I'm wondering if anyone knows a place I can get it in North America before I do that.

For what it's worth, I'm in Canada, so preference would definitely go to a reseller in Canada.

2. justinwebb

justinwebb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 10, 2013
    United States
    Columbus, OH
    Realhotstuff.com out of NJ had some last I checked.

3. Skyline969
    OP

Nov 18, 2008
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    Is there a way to specify which of their locations you want to purchase from? When I browsed their site and added the item to my cart (didn't quite finish the purchase), I received an email to shop from realhotstuff.hk instead because of "same price, same service, different payment system." I don't know if the hk version of the site would offer purchasing from their NJ warehouse, but if it does I don't know how to specify.

4. justinwebb

justinwebb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 10, 2013
    United States
    Columbus, OH
  5. Skyline969
    OP

Nov 18, 2008
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    Thanks for that. Looks like shipping will cost an arm and a leg either way, but at least it might take a little less time to come from NJ. I may have to order there if my purchase from a fellow Temper falls through.

6. Nismax

Nismax GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Arm and a leg? Because you're in Canada? Shipped to US, it's free from .HK and about $3 from the .COM site.