Hacking EZ Flash IV - For sale (And much more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retrospectives

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello everybody!

I just wanted to tell you that I have aquired a new batch of EZ-Flash IV flashcarts and that I have for sale. I do also have other products and flashcarts so if you are interested then please just send me a PM. I also have an Ebay shop but due to rules regarding flash-hardware (probably due to Nintendo and bigger players) we are not allowed to sell these cards there.

Anyway, most of you guys probably know what an EZ-Flash IV is, so I guess no further introduction is needed. Please send a PM and we will work it out. PayPal payment only thanks. I will ship worldwide and free airmail shipping is included in the price as long as you do not live on Antarctica or any other remote place hehe.

Thanks!

Ps: If someone might be interested, this is my Ebay shop just for credentials or if you might be interested in any other product. Thanks!

Oh the Irony....Anyway HERE is my Ebay shop. Thanks!

Last edited by Sicklyboy,

Retrospectives

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
new or old version EZflash?. what else have you got becides?
New version. Micro SD card with support up to 32Gigabyte SDHC. I tried it myself and it worked flawlessly. We got most things such as everdrives etc but we mainly focusing on the Famicom market but please check out our Ebay and if you are in the look for something special, just let me know in a PM and we can take it from there. Also, the GB Boy Colour is available ^^ Thanks

Nusdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New version. Micro SD card with support up to 32Gigabyte SDHC. I tried it myself and it worked flawlessly. We got most things such as everdrives etc but we mainly focusing on the Famicom market but please check out our Ebay and if you are in the look for something special, just let me know in a PM and we can take it from there. Also, the GB Boy Colour is available ^^ Thanks

PM'd you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: