Hacking Emulation EZ Flash IV Emulation

Leeka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it possible to run an EZ Flash IV kernel through a GBA emulator ? If so, which one and how ?

Searched a bit but couldn't find anything, only emulators to run on the cart.

Thank you !

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible to run an EZ Flash IV kernel through a GBA emulator ? If so, which one and how ?

Searched a bit but couldn't find anything, only emulators to run on the cart.

Thank you !

batgba can launch the ezflash IV kernel (in case you want to take screenshots of your custom skin), but you will not be able to load any games, obviously.

Reactions: Leeka

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
batgba can launch the ezflash IV kernel (in case you want to take screenshots of your custom skin), but you will not be able to load any games, obviously.
Flashcarts are their own hardware, and as such emulating them would require... emulating them. Specifically. The kernel is a normal GBA ROM in many ways, though. For those of us with Game Boy Players, Game Boy Interface can also take screenshots, and since it's original hardware, no compatibility issues exist.

Leeka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Flashcarts are their own hardware, and as such emulating them would require... emulating them. Specifically. The kernel is a normal GBA ROM in many ways, though. For those of us with Game Boy Players, Game Boy Interface can also take screenshots, and since it's original hardware, no compatibility issues exist.
True, but a GBP is not cheap nowadays, if you manage to find one... Sadly.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I have an Analogue Pocket, so I can take some screenshots if you'd like. My cart is an EZ-Flash IV MiniSD version, with the white plastic shell.

Leeka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No need, I did the screenshots with batgba ! But that's kind of you to offer, thank you for this.

Reactions: Jayro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto